Fight [Part 2]

((Sorry if I mess up any quirks, I'm trying my best.))

/Aradia's POV\

I got pushed outside, away from Sollux. I could feel anger and sadness. How could he just flirt around like that? I could hear cheering as punches were probably thrown. I sat on the step of the house, looking bored out of my mind. I didn't realize someone sit by me until they spoke.

"uHH, aRADIA?" I snapped my head up.

"Tavr0s?" He gave a small smile, and sat by me.

We just started talking about random stuff. It was fun. Until the question came to why I was alone.

"S0llux is black flirting, and I was pushed 0ut here." Tavros frowned.

"wELL UHH, i COULD KEEP YOU COMPANY, uHH IF YOU WANT." I smiled.

"I'd like that."

/Sollux's POV\

I was too lost in the fighting, that I didn't realize Aradia had been pushed outside. I glared daggers at the seadweller, but his hands stayed.

I can't control myself much longer. My eyes started smoking.

"Get your Handth off me or you'll regret iit." He only smirked.

"Wwhy don't you loosen up a bit Huh?" I glared more, and I punched him right in the lips. He stumbled backwards, holding his mouth.

I smirked. "II fuckiing warned you." I turned to leave, but he grabbed my arm, and spun me back.

"You're not gettin' off so easy peasantblood." Did he just call me 'peasantblood'? Seriously?

"Fuck you." I glared.

"Wwhat time?" He smirked.

"Not liiterally! Go fuck yourthelf." His smirk dropped.

"Wwhy don't you go drowwn." He was glaring. Then he smirked yet again. "I have a better idea. That girl should drowwn instead." Thats. It.

"Oh you're gonna fuckiing pay for that!" I tackled him to the floor. I started punching, he growled, and started punching back.

Oh fuck. Do II have a kii22me2ii2 now?

//sorry guys, I won't be updating cause of..... School! T^T yeah it sucks. So have this chapter. Until... Next time?