Chapter 4

Zayn POV

Pain was all I felt. My head was ringing and my eyelids felt like they weighed a tonne. I didn't want to move any part of my body, as I'm very afraid that my bones might break.

What the fuck happened? I feel like a bus had hit me. Twice.

I peaked my eyes opened and thank god the room wasn't bright. I wonder what time it is. Wait! Where am I?

Oh-lord, that guy! The one that slammed me against the wall with those weird eyes! He drugged me! I brought my hand down to rub my face, instead I couldn't.

There was a sound like a bell instead. I realized that my hands were tied above my head. I looked up further and saw there were tiny bells attached to rope around my wrist. I pulled harder but it won't budge. I looked down and gasped.

My clothes were gone... I was stark naked.

I then looked around the room. It was a medium size room with plain white walls. I was on the right side of the bed which had dark maroon sheets. At the corner of the room was a grey door. There was a small oak brown bedside table on my right with nothing on it but specks of dust.

What is going on? I need to get home. Mum probably would be worried sick and screaming out a melody of cuss words in front of my sisters.

I started calling out "Hello? HELLO??" I coughed a little. My mouth was so dry and my tongue felt like sandpaper on the roof of my mouth.

I don't like this! I need to get out! I started kicking my legs trying to pull my hands down but I couldn't. I became frustrated I started to tear up.

The door opened. My heart started racing, I could hear blood pumping through my ears.

The door creaked open an he appeared. My breath caught in my throat, as I feared for the worst. 'What is he going to do to me?' 'What does he want?' He came forward trailed his eyes from my toes up to my face. I shuddered as if a cube of ice was sliding on the back of my spine. He snaked his eyes back to mine where we stared for what seemed forever. I took note that his eyes were back to normal, dark brown.

He gave me a side way smile almost a sinister one and said, "So, sleeping beauty has finally woken up! You were asleep for the whole day." His voice came out deep but smooth. I opened my mouth ready for a comeback that infact he was the one who drugged me but instead my stomach growled, loudly.

My eyes went wide at how inappropriate that was and blushed. The man gave a throaty chuckle and I imagine myself trying to crawl away from this situation. "Little kitten's quite hungry eh?" He paused then continued, "Let's go." His hands went to my wrist and skilfully untied the knots.

I held both wrists to my chest and start to rub them. "Well, are you going to get up yourself or do I have to carry you instead?" Once he said carry I jumped up and my feet were dangling above the ground. I groaned as I brought my right hand to my forehead massaging it.

I looked up and saw he was trying to hide a smile while shaking his head. "Dickhead" I muttered. "What did you say?" "Nothing" I replied. He chucked a jumper at me a big one infact. I pushed the top over my head followed by my right arm and left. I looked down and blushed. "Uh-h what-t about pants?" I asked shyly. He seemed quite hesitant to give me one but reached for one anyway.

He went to the door and before he opened it he turned around "I have a dog. A big one actually and she doesn't like strangers. Stay behind me if you think she might attack." I nodded my head.

I kept close to his back. He's just a few inches taller than me. I could smell his cologne. It was mixed with a fresh smell and a powerful kick to it. My focus on that was gone when I heard a dog bark. I took a peak and saw it was a rottweiler, a huge but cute one actually. I smiled.

"Sit and behave!" He ordered out to the dog. The dog sat and was wagging her button tail with her tongue sticking out. I laughed at how adorable it looked. I came forward to pet its head. Instead of any other dog that would just stay there while I pet it, it leaped towards me and I felt backwards with a oof. The dog was on top of me.

Her face came close to mine and it started licking my face with its long tongue. I squirmed and giggled. "Okay, ok, enough ha-ha" I sat up and she started barking happily. I smiled and held her close to my chest stroking its fur.

I've always wanted a dog but mum wouldn't allow it. I remember whining about getting one when I was 14 but she said no.

I really wanted to go home. I got up and turned around to where he was standing and saw he wasn't there anymore. I listen closely for any sounds to indicate where he might be but I heard nothing.

'This could be the time where I could escape.' I tiptoed to the front door slowly and carefully. My hand was on the handle, twisting the knob as quiet as possible.

Do you know when you want to be as quite as a mouse but everything seems to be louder as normal? Well when the door creaked, it echoed the whole house. I held my breath.

I closed my eyes praying he hadn't have heard. But my luck was cut short. I felt his hand on my back spinning me around as my back slammed against the door. I started crying avoiding his eyes.

I'm such a wuss. Crying. I never cried. I feel so stupid.

"No, no, no! Why are you crying? Please don't cry! I haven't hurt you have I? Please say something baby." His voice was so soft like he cared about me. I sniffed hiding my face in my hands. "Come here." He cooed. He wrapped his arms around my body and lifted me off the ground. My body seemed to have a mind of its own as my legs circled his waist.

"I- I -I wa-nt to go ho-home." I sobbed into the crook of his neck. He hugged me tighter if that was possible. His body felt so warm. He moved his head back indicating for me to look at him. I looked up but I couldn't seem to make eye contact. He brought his hand up to my face and cupped it. " Please don't cry little kitten, it makes me sad." He whispered as he used his thumb to wipe my tears away.

I didn't know what to say to that. He just told me that seeing me cry makes him sad. "Come on, lets go find you something to eat shall we? It might make you feel better." He headed to the kitchen, me still tightly in his arms. He sat me on the kitchen counter. I shivered as if there was a gust if wind had hit me but then realised the man pulled away.

The man introduced himself as Liam. Liam Payne. He's 20 years old and he lives alone. He was making small talk as he grabbed more food from the cupboards and refrigerator. There were buns, pastries, fruits even a big lollipop which I found odd.

I told him my name and he said its 'cute'. What is so 'cute' about my name? What's worse was the blush that tinted my cheeks. What is wrong with me?!

I was taking my frustrations on a cinnamon bun by ripping it with my teeth. I looked up to see those dark brown eyes. 'Has he been watching me eat?' I blushed. dammit! Again! What the hell is going on?

***

I'm so sorry this chapter took so long. Trust me when I say the guilt eats me alive. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please comment, vote and fan.

It would mean the world to me. <3