Chapter Four

Liam's POV

I look around, almost like the world has become unfamiliar. I look back down at my phone. She just left, no text messages, no phone calls. She didn't even tell me at lunch. Wait. She was at lunch, that means she probably just moved somewhere else in town. I run down the street, towards her friend, Cassie's house. That's the friend she was with at lunch. I walk up to her door and knock on the door. I see the tall, blonde girl open the door.

"Liam?" she says, obviously surprised that I was there.

"Where is Elizabeth?" I ask, out of breath.

"She didn't tell you what's going on?" she asks and I shake my head.

"She left Liam, she moved to Oxford," she says and my eyes widen.

"What why?" I ask, exasperated.

"She wanted a fresh start. She is going to find a job, a house and try to get into university there," she says and I look at her, confused.

"But she was just here at lunch," I say and she nods.

"We went for lunch and then she left," she tells me and closes the door. I stand there for a minute before walking away. I walk to Louis' flat. I knock on his door and he opens it.

"She left," I say and he invites me in. I kick my shoes off and walk into the living room. I flop down onto the couch and Louis sits across from me. I look around his plain living room and then back at him.

"She moved to Oxford. Cassie said that she wants a fresh start and she is getting a job there and going to try to get into University there. I really screwed things up this time," I say and look down at the ground.

"She moved? It's been two weeks. How is that even possible? Does she have like nothing in her house?" Louis asks and I look up at him.

"That's not really the point!" I snap.

"Well I don't know what to tell you. You could go after her, I don't know if that will help or not though," Louis shrugs and I sigh.

"She didn't even want to look at me at lunch," I mutter and stand up.

"I'll just go home," I say quietly and put my shoes on. I walk back to my house and walk inside. I sit on the couch and look at my phone. I dial Elizabeth's number, the result is the same. I put my phone down and stare at the blank TV. I don't know what to do, how was I supposed to get in touch with her? I pull my computer out and go to facebook. I try to search for her but I don't find anything, that must mean she blocked me. After pushing my computer away I sigh. I hadn't realized I had hurt her that bad. I thought it would just be like a normal fight, or maybe a bit worse. Fight, don't talk for a day or two, both of us apologize, and then back to normal. I know saying I hated her was awful but she was sure being dramatic about this. Was this something she had planned for awhile? She didn't waist anytime after the fight. Does this mean she was planning on going for awhile?

Hello, I know my chapters are super short and I apologize for that. I will mostly be doing it where each chapter is written from a different point of view (with a few exceptions, including the last chapter and this one). Again, I apologize for the very short chapters, but I will update often! Thank you :)