Luke Imagine (Beside You)

Luke and his band, 5 Seconds of Summer, have been touring London with One Direction.

You get really sad because you miss him. You haven't seen him in about four months.

You usually call or Skype Luke but all you guys have been doing is texting. You haven't heard Luke's voice in about a week.

You start to think if something was wrong. You call him.

"Luke?"

"Hey Y/N. I miss you so much babe."

"You haven't called or Skyped me. I seriously thought you forgot about me."

"Babe, I've been wanting to talk to you.."

".... what... " you were nervous. Is he going to break up with you?!

"Y/N, you're already the voice inside my head." ( I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU. (;)

"Lukeyyyy, I'm so tired. Time difference here. I honestly just wanted to hear your voice."

"Okay babe. 'She sleeps alone, my heart wants to come home. I wish I was, I wish I was, beside you. She lies awake, trying to find the words say. I wish I was, I wish I was, Beside you.' goodnight Y/N" with that you drifted to sleep.

You hear a door close. Wait, the parents are at work and my brother is asleep...

I run downstairs to see Luke. It took my five seconds to sink in that Luke was beside me and I ran and jumped so my legs would be around his waist.

"LUKEY, I missed you so much!" You guys kissed filled with a passion.

HEY GUYS. FIRST IMAGINE EVER. PLEASE DONT JUDGE. HOPED YOU LIKED IT. if you want one, send in your

Name:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Age:

Height:

Which member:

you guys can fake it I DONT CARE. just post the info on my message board and ill just dedicate it to you!

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.