Chapter 18- Picture Perfect

My brown eyes were filled with un-shed tears as I twirled around in front of the three-paneled mirror.

"This is the one, mom." I whispered, wiping my cheeks as I felt the tears slide down. It still feels quite surreal, I don't think I'll believe I'm actually married to Louis until I have the wedding ring on my finger.

My mom's tear-choked sobs answered in response and Jay smiled. I smiled at their reflection in the mirror before studying the dress. My fingers smoothed over the fine cream silk. It was quite beautiful and fit my body like a glove. The veil stopped at the hips and was a white color.

"Would you like to go ahead and pay and schedule for your next fitting?" The sales lady chirped, grinning ear to ear. I nodded before slowly walking off the pedestal and into the dressing room.

Louis actually wanted to come, but I didn't let him neither did the moms. So he settled with meeting me outside for lunch.

Another lady trailed behind me and started to unbutton the long line of small white buttons. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said graciously as I stepped out of the dress and quickly changed into my summer dress and flip flops. I walked out of the dressing room with my purse in hand after thanking the woman.

I found Jay and  my mom paying at the counter and I smiled. We decided to have our parents pay for  some of it while Louis and I also pay.

"Hey Jay, hey mom." I pepper a peck on each of their cheeks before smiling at the two.

"Louis is outside." Jay quickly says, shoving me in the direction of the front door.

I grinned, putting my hand on the door handle, "Gees, I know when I'm not wanted." I heard them laugh as I stepped outside, the fresh air welcoming me.

But not for long as I was bombarded with Louis' cologne and his arms as he hugged me and quickly captured my lips.

I pull away and pat his cheek, "Not so fast, I'm hungry Lou." He chuckled and ran a hand through his quiff before wrapping his fingers through mine.

"Did you find a dress?" He asked, looking down at me as we walked onto the sidewalk across the street from the bridal shop.

"No." I lied, observing how Louis' face sadden and his bottom lip slightly pucker out from the top, "Not just a dress, I found the dress."

His pout quickly turned into a fully blown-out smile and he wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around in a circle. I laughed as he put me back on the ground and walked with more of a skip in his step and sung our hands between us.

"Great! Any chance I get to see you in it  before the wedding?" He raised an eyebrow, lightly elbowing me in the side, trying to urge me to say yes.

"Nope." I replied, shaking my head. He groaned and quickly brought his hand to my lips, pecking his knuckles. He did the same to me before turning into a small deli.

I liked how normal the shop was and it wasn't over-the-top fancy like I know he does sometimes. I like the sense of normalcy in our lives.

After ordering, we sat down in a booth, sitting on the same side.

"Found a tux?" I asked, jokingly.

"Actually, yes I did." He stuck out his chest in pride and took one of my chips.

"What? Aren't guys always last minute?" I asked, smirking and I took a bite out of his sandwich for revenge.

He lightly slapped my hand away and pouted before responding, "Not for you." He slowly leaned in til we were centimeters away, making my stomach enter a frenzy. I liked how he could make me still feel that way now.

"Are you going to kiss me or make me do it all?" He asked after a moment of staring at me, our noses touching. I grinned before latching my lips onto his.

Everything is perfect.

Oh the irony.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. What do you think will happen? What do you want to happpen?

Sorry for the late uploads. Please don't kill me, I love you all!

Thanks SO much for the responses I've been getting lately and for all the fans I have! Sadly this story is coming to an end, but I will start a new completely irrevelant Louis fan fiction to make up for this one. I might release the title soon if you guys want to know.... ;)

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 

Love,

Someblondesaresmart <3 <3 <3 <3