Trouble

“Dig it all of you cool cats! I’m here to introduce to you, Bat, Cooper, Hazel, Traci, and last but not least, my grandson, Breeze!”

We heard mawmaw introduce us from backstage, and the crowd cheering. They sure were excited for us! After she called us we all filled out from behind the red curtain.

Cooper started to play the drums, and that’s what got us started. After that Breeze on his guitar, Hazel with her tambourine, Bat with her saxophone, and then me on piano.

Breeze started singing and that’s when I looked out into the crowd. I saw a few new boys, and they looked pretty hot, so I decided to throw in a few moves and I started to sway my hips to the music, this earned a few appreciated whistles from the crowd. They all started to clap to the music, and before I knew it, the song was over.

I winked at one boy that caught my attention, with blonde hair greased back. I looked over at the rest of the band, and what I saw amazed me. Breeze was staring at someone, not just someone, a girl! I smiled and looked to see who he was looking at, and she was pretty. She looked like a light, but she was still pretty.

Before Breeze could say anything, I hopped off stage and walked over to the girl, bat and hazel right on my heels.

“Dig it babe, you need a new look” I said and raised my eyebrow. The girl shied away.

“If you want to roll with the plungers, you got to fit in” Hazel said.

“And you at least gotta have some type attitude” Bat put in.

She seemed to have perked up and strutted over to where we were standing, then she twirled, stuck out her butt, and flipped her hair.

“You think I got what it takes?” she asked.

We all smiled at her, and then I took her to Breezes car. I always kept a spare bag of clothes in there in case of emergencies, and right now would be perfect to use it. I handed her the bag.

“Move quick, chick. You wanna see Breeze again before the sunrises, don’t you?” she jumped at that and hopped in back. When she came out she looked beautiful. My burgundy skirt hugged her hips, but my white tank top that had ruffles at the front was pulled up high.

I walked over and pulled the shirt down and the skirt higher.”Less is better here. Besides, our bosoms are our weapons” we all smirked at me repeating hazels line from when she used it on a light a long time ago.

Something behind me caught her attention and I knew just who it was.

“Catch ya later” I said as I swayed my hips and walked away, on the search for my next boy toy.

“Excuse me, ma’am. Would you like to dance? “I heard a boy’s voice whisper, as if he didn’t want me to hear him.

I turned my head to see blondie from earlier, and I smiled.

“Of course I would” with that he took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

I could tell just by the way the boy looked what he had up his sleeve. He would act the hopeless romantic innocent little thing, in hopes of taking me back to the car and banging him. I decided I would just have some fun with him.

I grinded up against his front, and he seemed to be very pleased. Then a slow song came on and we got into the typical position, his hand on my hips, mine around his shoulders, but instead of our heads apart, my cheek was on his, and I was gently kissing the side of his face and licking his ear.

“Hey I forgot something of mine in my car, wanna come with me to get it?” Bingo. I smirked knowing he couldn’t see me, and then pulled away from him.

“Beat it, creep” I turned and strutted away from him. I caught up with Bat and Hazel, who where spying on Breeze and his chick.

They started giggling and handed me a pair of binoculars. Gazing through them, I couldn’t help but laugh. He was trying to teach her guitar, and she wasn’t catching on very well. If you knew Breeze, you’d know he’s not one of the most patient people.

“We’ve been at this for an hour Hazel! Can’t we just face the fact that nothing exciting going to happen?!” Bat almost screamed, pulling at her almost white hair.

“Cool it, B. All ya gotta do is ask” Hazel gets annoyed easily like Breeze, so I had to step in or else a rumble would be down.

“What’s her name anyways?” I asked and followed hazel and bat to the car.

“Katherine. She goes to our school. Her granio is the leader of the Lights, one of the richest most stuck up ones there is” Hazel stated matter-of-factly.

When we got to the parking lot, our eyes almost popped out of our heads. The lights had written in white paint all over the cars.

“BBBBRRRRREEEEEEEEZZZZZZEEEEEE!” Hazel screamed, and we knew he heard.

This.Meant.War.

DumDumDum!

PLease vote and comment!!!!!