Chapter 1: The feeling is mutual...

The first chapter is finally up!! YAY!! It's short, but it just introduces the 3 main characters, chapter 2 is full of new encounters!! :3 Thanks for reading!!! <3MinnyMay (UPDATE: 7/17/2012...it also isnt the most interesting chapter compared to the rest, i think things acctually get interesting around chapter 3 :D so please if your reading this chapter and chapter 2 don't give up on it, the first 2 chapters i wrote a while back and are just to introdue characters and story line, not the most huklined or interesting you will read, but trust me if you continue reading on from chapter 3 and so forth you will be hooked, so give it the benefit of the doubt, its good, trust me! :DDD<3)

Comment, vote, fan, add, and give feedback/ideas!! Thanks, and Enjoy!!<3<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                             Chapter 1: The feeling is mutual...

"Tomorrow night is Ashton's party Steph!!" I nearly made Stephanie trip from the random surprise.

"Sweety, I know! Now, don't scream at me like that, you'll make me trip and fall again!" Steph proclaimed.

"Well, it's not my fault I'm really exited!!" I can just feel myself almost pass out from all the pure excitement that party holds for me.

"Milly, it's Ashton were talking about, you gotta keep your cool if you expect him to ask you out." She's right...but Stephanie, Ashton, and I have been best friends since 3rd grade, so i'm not use to this.

I haden't actually started having any real feelings for Ashton until last year, but i decided not to tell him, since dared not risk our great friendship.

So, what's my plan then? Well, I plan on keeping my cool until the party, impress him with my awesome party skills x) & get him to ask me out! That way if anything, it would'nt  be as awkward as if i asked him out and he turned me down. So, I've been patient for over a year now and this party is my one shot to seeing if Ashton feels the same way I've felt for so long.

"Milly... Milly... AMELIA!!!" Steph screams.

"Huh?!?! Sorry, I zoned out thinking of my ingenious plan to conquer Ashton!" I proclaimed, with giddy and pride.

"Umh...okey then, well i gotta go hun, if you need help with your Trigonometry, please just drop me a call!" She winks, waves, and leaves out the door. 

Steph was my wonderful guardian angel, as she puts it. "I don't know what you would do without me." She always proclaims. She is one of my closest friends, my advise column, my tutor, my shoulder to cry on, and the person who is right there whenever i need her, at any time, 24/7. Except when she is watching your favorite TV Shows... you NEVER bother Steph when she's in the middle of an episode of Game of Thrones or something of that sort.

We met at Silverwood Elementary, in Mrs. Jones class. Pretty typical "BFF" meeting story if you ask me. We were in 3rd grade and I had just moved in as the new kid. She was the first person I greeted and the first friend I made; she's been with me ever since.

She isn't too different from me on apperance, but we do have some significant differences between us when it comes to personality.

She is tall, slim, and curvy. She has brown, wavy hair, hazel eyes, and a smile that can blow you away. She has a sweet, calm, and happy personality. She is patient, loving and caring, but she can be wild when she wants to. She is smart, and a lover of music and fine art. Yet she's also the type of gal you can find listening to some RockandRoll ever so often.

We have much in common, but unlike her, I'm tall and thin. My hair unlike hers is black and my eyes are a nice dark brown tone. I have thin eyebrows and pretty big eyes, well at least lots of people say i do. I take it as a compliment though. Our personalities aren't too much alike. I guess I'm more outgoing, and crazy. We're both smart and love all types of music. Yet, i'm more of a creative, and artistic type of girl you could say. I'd really like to become a writer some day, or a chef. I plan to have my major in the culinary arts, and a minor in Literature, while Stephanie has always told me that she would love to become a famous musician or a veterinarian.

Ok, well enough about Steph and I, time to talk about Ashton.

He is tall, has black, short hair, and deep, dark, brown, mesmerizing eyes. What can i say, I'm a sucker for brown eyes! ;) He's the outdoorsy type, and loves watching all kinds of sports, which is one activity we don't usually share as I find sports pretty lame to watch. He loves Cross Country though, and I like joining sometimes when he goes out on his runs. He also likes a good competition now and then. He really likes movie making, and plans on having a Major in movie production and Film when he goes off to college. He is sweet, but shy, yet wild, and fun when he's around close friends.

As you can see, I intend to make our relationship go forth to the next level. That's why tomorrow night is one of the most important nights of my life. But for now, I have to get started on that Trigonometry homework. So i can start picking out an outfit for tomorrow night's party...FRIDAY NIGHT, HERE I COME!!!... :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Kidnapper by MinnyMay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.arsny.com/clearing.html.