Hooked on a Feeling

Start from the beginning

I guess he's right. I take my long shirt off and let it fall on the ground. Michael bites his lip and I grab the jeans from the bed. He stands up.

"Come here." He says in a low tone.

I walk over to him and he looks down at me, his eyes hooded. I feel a shiver go down my spine when he grazes my collarbone with his fingertip. I look into his eyes and he snaps my bra strap, making me jump. He traces a line from my bra strap down between my breasts and stops at my belly button. He puts his index finger in his mouth and when he takes it out he quickly shoves it between my legs, making me cry out. He takes his finger out and puts it back in his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. This drama has made me forget the freak that he really is. He smacks me on my ass and I jump.

"See you downstairs." He says before leaving the room, grabbing a pair of slacks on his way out.

I regain my composure and put on his designated outfit. I smile to myself. I remember how he used to make me feel, my whole body would come alive. I wanna feel like this all the time again. I don't want the drama anymore. I just want this.

I get downstairs and Michael is picking at his dinner. I sit across from him at the table and begin eating. He watches me while I'm eating and I wonder why he never eats that much.

"You aren't hungry?" I ask.

"Small appetite." He says.

"You never really eat." I say, swallowing my food.

"Yeah.. I eat when I get hungry. I don't get hungry that often." He says, pushing his plate away from him.

I finish my food despite Michael refusing to eat and I cross my legs in my chair, waiting for Michael to tell me what we're supposed to be doing for the rest of the day.

"Do you wanna wash my hair?" He asks.

I smile and shrug. "Sure."

We walk to the bathroom and I turn on the bathwater. Michael hands me his shampoo and I Set it on the ground.

"You gotta get on your knees." I say, tying my hair in a bun.

He raises his eyebrows and drops to his knees.

"Have your way with me." He says, smirking.

"I'm just washing your hair. It's not that serious." I say, blushing.

"I know. I love making you blush." He says, looking up at me.

I take his hair out of the ponytail. His hair is really soft. I test the water to make sure it isn't too hot.

"Lean your head down." I say, leaning over him.

He leans his head over the water and I make sure it's drenched before I put the shampoo on it. I give him a deep head massage and he is moaning dramatically under the water. I laugh. I rinse it out and put some conditioner on his hair and let it sit.

"My neck hurts." He says.

"Okay I will rinse it out in a few minutes." I say, filling my nails.

"I think you're just trying to torture me." He whines.

I rinse his hair out and turn the water off. I lean over to get the towel when Michael flips his hair back, splashing me. I gasp.

"Michael!" I say, my shirt drenched in water.

He dries his eyes off and looks at me, laughing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. My neck was just really hurting. I'm sorry, I will get you another shirt." He says, drying his hair off and standing up.