"what do you see" i asked

"SHES COMING FOR SELENA" Alice yelled and the boys snapped around.

"who is" I asked

"i heard her name this time is Ciara and her plan is to kill Selena and then Jasmine" Alice said and i broke down into tears. Then i heard a howl that made my ears hurt , just like the first time i seen Selena in wolf form and the howl she let out but this one was more powerful and louder. I heard whining and then a yelp. I ran to the door with the other in-front. I pushed threw to see a russet wolf throw the wolf Selena was fighting with at least 20 feet in front of him. Selena whined and licked the other wolf. I noticed the other wolf phased back and it was EMBRY. I grew to love Embry even though he scared me and if he really imprinted on Jasmine why didn't he protect her. That's his job and he didn't do it. I ran outside to Embry who was bleed from his lip and side , i cried and held him he was passed out. The russet wolf and Selena seem to be having a conversation. The pixie like vampire brung out cloths and the wolves took them and ran into the woods. I slide a pair of shorts on Embry and continued to cry it seems like this is all i have done these last couple of day.

JACOBS POV

I heard a howl of pain come from the Cullin's and i was at la push , i noticed it was Selena i came running back and when i got here i seen Embry and her fighting. He had her by the muzzle and flipped her while she scratched at him. I never wanted to see my Imprint and brother like that. I walked out of the woods fixing my sweats. Selena came out next and i noticed her back bleeding really bad. I growled and she put her head down.

"come here let me check you out" i said and she walked over and i lifted her shirt to see deep gashes she had four lines going down her back.

"CARLISLE" i yelled and he was by my side in seconds looking at her.

"watch out" Aaron said trying to push me out of the way but i wouldn't move. He ran his hand over Selena's back and the gashes where gone.

"that was cold" she giggled and i brought her into my arms and kissed her face all over as she giggled.

"now to wake this mutt up" i sighed and grabbed the water hoes.

"can you move so i can wake him up" i asked Melissa who was crying and holding him. She sat him down carefully  and moved. I poured water on his face and he soon woke up thrashing around so i stopped. He whipped off his face and looked up at me.

"What the hell happened why where you fighting my Imprint you left gashes on her" i boomed pretty angry about this whole station.

"She said we need to make funeral plans for Jasmine , i lost it and tried to attack her while she was in human form but she threw me 12 feet and shifted and we fought" he said getting up whipping blood off with a piece of torn cloth. Melissa ran up and hugged him.

"thank god your ok" she cried into his chest

"that's not the first time or the last time that has happened its ok" He said i started looking over the damage that was done. He had a busted lip buries , small cuts , and three long deep scratches going down his side. Selena caused all of that damn.

"Damn baby you cause damage" i laughed kissing her forehead. Carlisle and Aaron helped Embry , which im will be talking to alone because he hurt my Imprint he should be dead right now. we all walked inside.

"im going to check on Jasmine ill be right back" i said to Selena kissing her. Her kiss made my head spin and my adrenaline rush. I pulled away and disappeared upstairs. I knocked on the door and walked in to see Embry holding Jasmine's hands. She looks like shes changing but slowly maybe to slowly.