Part 1

From the things that you hated was forcing someone to do something that he or she didn't want to.

Walking across the room, hands behind his back. He kept glancing at you from time to time as if he was analyzing you, testing if you liked his presence here around you or not. He kept looking through the window at the view of the city lights and then back at you.

It was dark outside and the city view was the prettiest at that time as the building, cars and street light made it as if the stars had fallen from the stars down to the earth. Especially when you lived on the 12th floor, pretty high for a killer view.

Half an hour ago, He arrived and he still hadn't said a word, walking around the house. Checking the rooms and the window, the buildings around you too. If it was another person who came instead of him, then a conversation would have taken place before all of this.

To be honest, despite the memories hidden with the past, he was the safest person and the person you trusted so much to do something like this. And you didn't know why he was so annoyed by this. He promised you way back before that he was doing this for you.

You yelped, when he stopped before you and bend his back down, close to you as you were sitting in the armchair. "What?"

"Why me?" He asked, annoyed. Knowing well the answer to his question without having you to answer them. Frustrated, he ruffled his fluffy hair that you wanted so badly to run your fingers in his dark lockets.

"You don't have to do it, you know." You gulped, backing away as the small distance was too much for your bearable.

"Do you think I didn't try?" Jungkook sighed, straightened up again, putting his hands on his hip. He stood straight and confident, like he could own the world with his good looking. You couldn't deny that Jungkook had always made you feel like this. "It's not like I could choose."

It had been a long while since the last time you saw Jungkook. You were just as surprised as him, to meet him again, but it seemed like he hated it. But it was out of your hands. It wasn't like you had chosen the officer to investigate your case. You just made your report and was surprised to find that Jungkook, your ex-boyfriend was responsible for your proceedings to the police.

He took a seat in front of you as he linked his fingers together, resting his forearm on his tight. Looking up at you, his gaze met yours, making your heart beat raise. It had been a while since you got to look straight at his dark brown eyes.

"What happened? Tell me." His voice changed into business tone. More firm and steady, he was talking with you now as officer Jeon, not your ex or even your old friend.

"I told them everything in my proceedings, wasn't that clear? Someone is threatening me to kill me if I didn't go out with him." You said, frowning a little. You didn't like to talk about the issue so much. It frightened you, to think that someone was stalking and have an eye on you. You didn't know who he was.

At first you didn't care, thinking it was one of your fans, since your book was a little famous these days, but it started to annoy you and scare you as that person started to send you threatening if you didn't date him, he would kill you. And it seemed like he knew a lot of things in your private life, which frightened you. He had been playing with your nerve lately, sending you things that made your body shudder in fear. Someone was monitoring and he was somewhere very close to you.

The memory sent chills in your spins as your shoulder slung. Seeing how your body started to shake, Jungkook sighed as he placed a hand over your shoulder. You jumped when you felt the weight of his hands. You looked up and met his eyes, which was warm, like the eyes, he used to look at you before. It made your mind, relax a bit, but you had resisted the urge to wrap your arms around him and feel his warm on you again.