Tony Stark / Iron Man - Did You Miss Me?

A/N: Here's the first of many one-shots to come. And who better to kick it off then the superhero that started all the fun.

Character: Tony Stark / Iron Man

Prompt: Did You Miss Me by Olly Murs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-D4V4-kZ5I)

Warnings: General fluffiness and so forth.

Length: 1302 words

Did You Miss Me?

You sighed again, throwing your body onto the couch in exasperation. Tony had been away for a total of five weeks now, and it wasn't getting any easier. Truthfully, you were normally comfortable with Tony's short missions away. Besides worrying over his wellbeing, you had time to catch up with some girlfriends and concentrate on work.

But this month was different.

Work had been terrible, your uterus had been tortured by the worst period you had ever experienced, all your girlfriends were away on holiday, and you'd had a car accident in your Jaguar F Type. A birthday present Tony had given you six months prior, to your great dismay and embarrassment.

Sighing loudly for a second time, you glanced around the spacious lounge area you shared with Tony on the top level of Stark Tower. How much longer would he be away? The rooms seemed so large and empty without the Avengers. Your eyes trailed to the bar, almost hoping that somehow a relaxed Tony would be seated with a scotch and his latest gadget in front of him, perhaps chatting to Bruce. But no one was there. Your only company was the glistening buildings of New York City shining clearly in the night.

Well not your only company.

"Jarvis, you reckon you could order me some of that pizza from that place on 43rd?" you muttered, shoving your face into the couch cushion and hoping you could stay there forever.

"This will be the fifth time this week you have had takeout, Miss (Y/L/N)."

"What's that supposed to mean Jarvis?" you mumbled with an eye roll. "Didn't we talk about using a judgemental tone?"

"Yes, of course. I only wished to remind you for heath reasons. I'll ring them at once."

A robot was reminding you of your health. Terrific.

"Ohh, and Jarvis?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Make sure they put extra cheese on it."

"Certainly."

After twenty minutes of watching Netflix, Jarvis informed you that the pizza delivery boy was waiting downstairs. Was it sad to think that this was the most excited you'd been all week? Prancing down the stairs, you retrieved the humongous pizza box and seated yourself once again on the lounge.

This was the best you'd felt since Tony had left. Pj's, Netflix, Pizza and a comfy couch. Now if only Tony...

You jumped violently.

Loud music had burst from the surround speakers, overriding your TV Show. The pizza box fell to the floor in your movement of shock.

"What have you been doing since I've been away?

Have you been good? Have you been bad? Did you behave?" sang the speakers.

You jumped to your feet looking around in shock. Was this a practical joke? Was Ultron back and ready to torment everyone? You dared not get your hopes up that Tony was home.

"I can tell that you miss me, 'cause your eyes give it away,

I know you can't resist me, so tell me, tell me, tell me, girl that you're listening.