7

(Y/N) POV:

After a while me and Nicole got to their house. I slowly sat up and got out the car. Gumball, Darwin, Anias and Richard was all standing on their porch waiting for us to come inside. " you need some help with your stuff sweetie?" I slowly shook my head and grabbed my stuff walking passed Nicole. " o-oh..okay then sweetie...Anias can you show (Y/N) to the guest bedroom? " sure mom...come on (Y/N).." Anias walked into the house and I followed her into the house and I felt both gumball and Darwin sad eyes on me.

~Le time skip~

After Anias helped me get settled into the guest room which was between Hers and gumball, I layed in the bed facing the wall even though it was only 7:30. " alright then...all your stuff is in place for you...do you want anything?" I shook my head signaling a 'no' but I kept quiet. " oh...okay then....I'll let you know when dinner is ready okay....?" Anias walked out the room closing the door behind her. I laid there a bit making sure I couldn't hear her footsteps anymore before I got up and locked the door. I then got Sliver stuff and sat in the middle of my room floor. I took out a photo album that had pictures of me and Sliver from birth to now. While I was looking though it, there was a knock on my door and I heard Gumball voice. " (Y/N) ....you awake? Dinner is ready..." I stayed quiet a bit. ' should...I stay quiet.....or....' Another knock from gumball brought me out my thoughts. I decided to get up and cracked the door opened. " hey sorry to wake you...if I did... But um mom wanted me to tell you that dinner was ready...so....are you going to come down and eat or-" " sorry gumball....I'm not hungry...." " o-oh...okay then...um if you need me or want to talk, then just let me know okay?" I nod and closed the door locking it again and I turned my back to the door and slide down onto the floor. ' ....sorry gumball.....' I then sighs and got back into bed my Sliver's black cat and closed my eyes as a tear dropped down.

Gumball POV:

' I hope she's doing okay and all....' I sighed and walked back downstairs and sat at the table. " where's (Y/N)?" I sighed and places my hand on my cheek. " she said she wasn't hungry...but I don't get it...why did she come with us....she said she was going to explain to me what happened.. But..." Darwin frowns. " not only that but sue came without her sister. I wonder what happened to her. " " well..why do you just ask?" My eyes widen and I slammed my fist on the table. " no! You shouldn't do that! When I ask if she wanted to eat, her eyes had was empty like...a part of her just died or something...and it probably has to do with her sister! So no one ask her anything about it!" I got down from from the table and walked inot my room and sat on the bed. ' God...what is wrong with me....I'm so stupid for yelling out like that...but....they wanted to ask (Y/N) question that she probably doesn't want to hear because it will upset her even more then she already is....' I sighed and later back on my bed looking up. ' I just hope....everything is okay....'