Chapter 8

I do not own any one of these amazing charecters even if I really wish I did. They belong to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling. I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

-Giselle

-Percy-

Hagrid sat down and I slowly made my way to the shop. I had got a really weird vibe from it so I was cautious.

I opened the door and heard the ring of a bell.

All of a sudden a woman came out from behind a shelf with a bunch of boxes.

Hmmmm, hargid said the shop was called Ollivander's. Maybe it's a last name?

"Olivander died. I just reopened the shop and am now running it."

"You can read minds!?"

"No you just said that out loud..."

"Oh, okay." I felt kinda embarrassed.

"So your Percy Jackson right?"

"Ya, how do you know?"

"McGonagall told me, here start with this one." She handed me a box. "This is an 12 inch unicorn hair core from a birch tree." I took the wand out of the box. All of a sudden the women's head exploded. 

No I'm just kidding, but some other things did explode, like some boxes that i believed had wands in them(I hope one of those were not my wand...), a chair, and 3 vases. She immediately took the wand away from me. The same thing happens for 24 wands after this one. I was about to give up. When she said, maybe it's this one." I decided that if this one didn't work I would quit the mission.

"Could it maybe be...but its so rare, but he's so rare...we have to try. This is an 11inch willow tree with a core of star dust and one Pegasus feather.

"Okay, I'm trusting you..." I picked up the wand and all of a sudden I felt like I used to when I was drenched in water...powerful.

This one is the one...

"That will be 9 galleons."

I payed the women and then left with Hagrid.

"The lady at the shop is nice."

"I're didn't 'now er lady worked there? What's'er name?"

"I don't know she never said it."

-Harry-

Finally, Diagon Ally. Ron and I wanted to immediately go to the twins store, but Mrs. Weasly said no to the idea before we said anything. She just took one look at us then said, "No we have to get everything you lot need for school this year before going to see Fred and George." (A.N. HE'S ALIVE!!!)

We both didn't like this idea, but knew not to argue with Mrs. Weasly and agreed with it anyways. Once we finished all of our school shopping Ron and I ran to Weasly's Wizards Weezzes. When we got there the walls weren't as packed as they usually are. wondering what happened we went up to Fred and George to go ask them about it.

"Hey, are your guy's orders coming in late or something?"Ron asked.

"No, there was this person, didn't seem like he was loaded,but he just kept pulling out more," Fred started.

"and more galleons out of his pocket, he basically bought our store. It was so brilliant." George finished.

I was curious so I asked,"Do you know who he is?"

"Well, he had an American accent."

"And I think he's going to your school."

"His name might be Paul...no"

"Alex...no"

Then all of a sudden they said together,"Wait I know what it is, his name is Percy."

Coming out of nowhere Mrs. Wesley said, "You couldn't remember a person with your brothers name!"

"Sorry Mum..."

All of a sudden Hermione, that we didn't see coming, said, "Do you think that's the American?"

Ron scowled, "I hope not, if he's rich he's sure to be snobby, uh sorry Harry."

"Don't worry about it. Fred, George was he with anyone?"

George stared this time, "Yup, he,"

"was with Hagrid." Fred finished.

Ron said. "Let's go find Hagrid,maybe we can meet the American."

"Okay, I'm in." I immediately said. Are you coming Hermione?"

"You think I would leave you and Ron the responsibility to make a good impression? Sorry, I don't think so."

"How about you Ginny."

"I think I'll leave you guys up to it, see you later."