Monster

Still you POV

We now reached the school, I looked at the building 'Dang it's huge!!' We were about to exit the limo, until the four *handsome* vampires were surrounded by fangirls.

"KYAHH!NOTICE ME SENPAIS!" "PLEASE BE MINE KOU-SAMA~!" "RUKI~!" "YUMA~!" "KOU~!" "AZUSA~!" Many fangirls screamed there names, I just stayed inside the limo afraid of the glares I will receive.

Ruki POV

As we walked out of the limo, we were greeted by annoying fangirls...again, I noticed that (y/n) hasn't come out of the limo yet. 'Heh, she's afraid.' I thought and went back to the limo to get (y/n), "Hey (y/n) get out of there." "No." She faced the other side and puffed her cheeks.

'That's adorable.....''wait..what did I just said' I thought and shook my head, "Why not?" "It's pretty obvious that you're all popular because of your looks, and I'm pretty sure your fangirls will just treat me badly." She said and still sitting not planning to get out of the limo.

"Don't worry, I'm here I'll protect you." I said while her face is turning red, I smirked at her reaction. "H-hey! Will you stop smirking it's kinda creepy!" She said looking away again, I grabbed her hand and walked to the school entrance, I saw some girls glaring at her with hateful eyes. "If you try to hurt her I'll rip your heads off." I said and we continued to walk to the entrance.

"Th-thank you." I just nod and went to the principal office to enroll her.

Done with the enrollment ~

(Y/n) POV

Ruki gave me the schedule of my class, and left. I was walking around the hallway until I bumped into someone, "HEY!WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I looked to see who is, 'Oh, it's one of those fangirls' "Sorry." I said, as I was about to leave. She gripped my shoulder,
'Wow. Her hold is so weak.' I thought.

"Are you the bitch, who's with the Mukamis!?" She said in an angered tone, "So what if I'm with the Mukamis. And don't call me bitch, cuz I'm not like you who wore such slutty outfit just to be noticed." I said, she looked at me her face turning red with anger.

Her friends came "Eriza, what happened? Are you alright?" One of her slutty friend said, 'I can't believe in this dimension, there fangirls wear almost revealing clothes. They dress like (enemy name), *sigh* oh well.' I thought not listening to there blabbering.

"OI! BITCH ARE YOU LISTENING!" she yelled at me then slapped my face 'wow. Even her slap is weak.' I still have a stoic face, "No. And I don't care about what you say." "How dare you!" This time her friends helped her to beat me up.

"That's it..." I said with black aura surrounding me, my bangs covering my face. "NOW......LET ME RETURN THE PAIN." You said facing them with a sadistic and psychotic smirk, all of them wore a frightful expression, you were about to 'torture' them until one of them said with a shaking voice.

"M-m-monster....." I stopped and looked at there faces filled with.....terror.

Flashback

"Go away! You freak!" "Why are you even here." "No one will never accept you." "Just die you monster!" The voices of the past screaming in my head.

"I just want to fit in.....I just want someone to fill my loneliness in my heart." The little girl said and cried, "Mommy!*sob* Daddy! Why did you leave me alone!?" The little girl cried her heart out, and wanting someone to comfort her, waiting for warmth.

End of flashback

Author POV

You felt something wet flowing on your cheek, you touched it and it was.....tears?! You haven't really cried in years. You backed away from them and ran not looking back, but you didn't realize that someone watch the whole thing from afar.

??? POV

I was just looking around not caring about class, until I stumbled upon...'Ooh a cat fight this will be good~' I thought waiting for some crazy action.

My eyes saw a girl with (h/c) (h/l) hair and hypnotizing (e/c) eyes,
"(Y/n)..." I whispered, then the one of the fangirls slapped (y/n) on the face, and her friends helped her and beat (y/n) up.

I felt a pain in my chest, and the feeling that their beating (y/n) up makes me furious. I was about to walk to them until, I felt a dark aura surrounding her, she looked at the slutty fangirls with a psychotic/sadistic smile on her face.

They froze in fear, I was surprised that (y/n) has this side of her. I kinda liked it~ in fact, she looks hot~. "NOW....LET ME RETURN THE PAIN." She said in a creepy yet sexy voice, she was about to beat them until one them said "M-m-monster...." She stopped and just stood there staring at them.

A tear escaped, then another, she touched her face and realized that she was crying then ran away. 'I better go to her.' I thought then ran after her.

(Y/n) POV

I went to the rooftop and cried there, "Why am I like this!?" I sobbed and punched the wall causing it to have a big crater (much more bigger than Subaru's) I cried and sat on the bench "Why do I look like a monster in peoples eyes?" I asked myself, I covered my face with my hands and continued to cry.

Until I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder, "Hey, tears doesn't suite you, smile is much more better on your pretty face." He said, I looked up to see who it was....my eyes widen, it was....