Chapter Nine ~Annabeth~

The curly blond haired girl glanced at Percy, all of the girls were either asleep or on their phones, turns out the boys were staying the night, great.

She stood up and began to walk in the direction of the bathroom with her pajamas in hand. She turned around to find Percy following her.

"Um, hi." She said looking into his sea green eyes, feeling her face turn hot she looked away.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you needed help about the boy problems." He said brushing a piece of her hair to the side,"You do know you can come to me for anything right?" He put his hand on her cheek.

"Yeah, no, I honestly don't know right now." She said looking him in the eyes, she was extremely confused yet she had no clue why.

That's when he did something unexpected, he leaned down a little bit  and kissed her cheek and wrapped her in an embrace.

Little did the two know that piper was secretly awestruck and was having a Percabeth moment.

Annabeth smiled within the embrace, she knew that he was the one, but she pulled back which startled Percy.

"Oh my gosh Percy, I'm so sorry." She mumbled and stood on her tiptoes, put her arms around his neck.

"Annie I think we should go somewhere else for this.." Percy said knowing that piper was watching them avidly.

Annabeth nodded and mumbled,"I'd like that, I'd like that a lot." Silently letting Percy guide her into Thalia's back yard.

Staring at the constellations she smiled, the sky that night was beautiful, she slowly shut her eyes. That night was one of the best ones yet.