Frolic

Rosie helped me into the dress that I could barely breathe in. My stomach hurt from all the food she fed me.

"Ow." I yelp as she tightened the corset around my torso even tighter. I don't think it can get any tighter without the strings breaking off.

"Don't be a baby, suck your stomach in." She pulled harder. I had to grab to the sink so I wouldn't fall back on her. My body felt like it was in a nutshell. All Rosie was doing was compressing my stomach and putting my fat somewhere else, wherever that is.

Once she was finished I felt like I had a back brace on. I looked a couple inches taller not that I was complaining. Even though the dress was suffocating me it sure was beautiful to look at. The satin red dress glistened under the dimmed lights almost making it sparkle like the stars in the sky. It flowed like a river in an hour glass shape and the lace gave it a sexy yet elegant look, and when I twirled it would wrap itself around me for a second then it would formally slide back in place. The way the sequenced fabric flowed was elegant. If words could describe perfection, this would be it.

"It's very you. I like it." Rosie smiles brushing the little wrinkles out.

I give my own self a reassuring smile in the mirror. My nerves were all over the place I was really anxious being in front of big crowds, especially the center of attention. But than again I had a lot of fears like falling in love. Or with one beast in particular...

"C'mon we have to go." Rosie trots in to the bathroom wearing a magnificent green dress that complimented her big doe eyes. I don't even remember her putting it on. I must of been lost in thought starring in the mirror blankly at myself.

Rosie grabs me by my forearm and drags me out of the room. My little inched heels clashed with the marble floor echoing through out the hallways.

"Rosie slowdown please." I plea with her. Speed walking in a dress that was made for the 1800s was harder than it appeared in movies. I was stiffer than a stick. I'm sure if I tried to bend down my back would snap in half.

Rosie stopped so sudden making me slam against her back.

"Ow, watch it." She whines.

"Sorry." I mumble more to myself.

We were stopped at two large french double doors just like the once they have at the entrance. These had a giant carving of the sun and the moon entwined right in the middle of them. The sun glowed golden and the moon had a charcoal sparkle to it. Behind them was carvings of trees and largely build wolf figures. Their eyes appeared glowing like they were real. A shiver ran down my spine just starring at them.

"Those are Viko-Dlaks." Rosie nudges her face towards the giant scary looking wolfs.

"What's the difference?" I tear my gaze from them brining my attention to her.

"They contain more of the Viko-Dlak than the human self, like Alpha Traisen. He has a short temper and acts on instinct before thinking things through. He is still the strongest of the alphas that could be because he is reincarnation of Sol and you the Luna it makes us the most powerful pack."

"But are you not a Viko-Dlak?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

"I am but my rank isn't strong, the more pure your bloodline is the stronger your Viko-Dlak is." She sighs.

"Oh." I didn't really know how to respond my mind just kept on going to Traisen. How much of a beast is within him? He seems normal to me but maybe it's because I haven't witnessed his other half.

I could hear the music and chatter behind those closed doors. They sounded like they were having a swell time. The guards at each side of the door grabbed the handles when we came near them. They bowed their head to me before swinging the doors open.