Swear jar. (2p! England) (Male! reader)

759 words.

Okay, For this ask......it may be horrible.....Also I'm sorry for the swearing, but Oliver Kirkland does not like swearing so I thought, 'Why not put swearing in my Oliver oneshot?'.

~~~~~

"Poppet......Poppet.....wake up, poppet...." A male voice echo's around my dark room.

I jolt awake, and jump up breathing heavy. I glance around the room seeing no one. This has been happening for a couple months now.....but it's not like I have anyone to tell about this. I live alone. I have just been ignoring it. Now it's worse, and it happens more, and more.

I ignore it and sit on my bed, trying to calm myself down. When my door bell rings. I glance at my clock, 2:34AM. Are you fucking kidding me!? Oh, well. I stand up and pretty much drag my self down the stairs. I pull open the door and the only thing there is a box of cupcakes, from 'Oliver's cupcakes', and a pink note along with it. Someone rang my door bell at 2:34AM, to give me fa box of fucking CUPCAKES!?....At least I love cupcakes!

I pick up the box and put them on the counter. I walk back up the stairs and crawl back into bed, quickly falling back into a deep sleep.

~~~~~

"Poppet.....Did you like my cupcakes?"

I jolt awake once more, and stand up panting. Again? Are you kidding me-Wait, did you get my cupcakes? I got cupcakes last night.....I grab my night shirt and pull it on, running down stairs, my main goal being the cupcakes and note. I grab the note and start to read it.

Dear (y/n),

So I see that you got my present. That means I am one step closer to getting you, (y/n), as my poppet. Forever. That sounds amazing. What do you think? Anyway, take my cupcakes I made them for you, with the best items. Only the best, for my best. Any way, (y/n), you know how Kyle is always being a big meanie to you and bullying you? Well I toke care of him. He liked you secretly, well he should have known you.are.mine. Any way, good bye My love, I hope you injoy my gift, to you.

From, Oliver Kirkland.

.......Well, that is creepy as fuck. I'm not sure I still want cupcakes all that much....I take one cupcake out and put the rest in the garbage. Not taking one more glance before taking a bite my cupcake and walking up stairs to my room. Right after I take a bite and turn the corner, the world spins. I...am so stupid. I knew something was wrong with that stupid cupcakes! Now I'm being drugged! I grab onto the wall....wait, this is not the wall. It feel's like a person....

Why, is there a person in my hallway. I push off the 'person' and hit the other wall behind me. My vision is starting to blur, and I feel as if I am going to throw up. I hunch over, clenching my stomach, in pain. I had a blast of pain, after my sickness. I feel hot breath hitting my face. I have my eyes closed, and am now afraid to open them. I slowly look up and open my eyes.

There is a man, with his lips almost hitting mine. He has blue and pink eyes. Strawberry blonde hair and what looks like slightly covered up freckles. But you never know, I am being drugged, so......Right then our eyes meet and I blush slightly. Another rush of pain hits me and I fall on top of the man. He looks surprised, then his face changes to a gleeful face.

"Poppet, the cupcakes worked! Is that not wonderful!" The man shouts to me.

I think about what words to use and speak;

"Not fucking really, you fucking loon."

He gasps at my words, and his eyes narrow. At first he looked offended, but then he looked angry. He pulls away from me and I drop to the ground already blacking out, slightly. He glares down at me, as I glance up at him helpless.

"That is not acceptable young man. You better pay up to the swear jar. When we get home."

When I don't reply he pulls out another cupcake. I look him straight in the eye and say one last thing before blacking out;

"Like hell, why the fuck would I pay up to you? All you are is a fucking asshole who kidnapped me."

~~~~~