Meeting

Jake's POV

"Jake, Nathan I'd like you to meet Savannah, Savannah this is Jake and Nathan the alphas which will be joining our state." While the Alpha was explaining she was busy tackling one of the warriors with no struggle. She had just flipped him on the ground and had his hand twisted behind his back while she held him down.

She looked up towards us letting us see her jet black hair, tanned skin colour and brown eyes." She unhandled the guy she was holding and stood up. She was wearing a training bra and track suit bottoms.

She walked up to Nathan and I with her hand out. She shook Nathans hand and walked up to me, I was still trying to figure out how a female can take down all these skilled warriors.

"You shake it." She said. I looked at her confused.

"My hand, you shake it." Like an idiot I quickly extended my arm to shake her hand and don't expect me to say there were tingles because there weren't.

"Sorry, was daydreaming" I couldn't think of an excuse so I spoke the truth

"You don't say and you better shut your mouth or you'll catch flies." I shut my mouth with Nathan laughing beside me. I nudged him hard in the chest and he coughed.

"So where are the Professional; warriors." Asked Nathan

Savannah chuckled." There all around you." The alpha laughed to.

I looked at her confused "what do you mean?"

"They're lying on the floor." Savannah started laughing.

She can't mean that she took down the professional warriors. I looked at her. She was well built, tall; she could probably beat most girls but come on there's no way that she could take down all the high ranked alphas.

"So you're telling us that you took down the professional high ranked warriors."

"Yep, all of them I'm the trainer, you guys have got a lot to learn."

"They sure do, now savannah could you show them round the house?"

"Sure Alpha" She beckoned us to follow her.

After walking into the house savannah showed us all the rooms.

"You guys will be staying on this floor, Nathan your room is the 2nd on the right and Jake yours is the third on the left."

"Where will you be staying" I could tell Nathan was trying to flirt with her, what a moron.

"Why do u want to know, do you plan to visit me in the night." She pushed his chest making him lean onto the wall with ease. Nathan was breathing heavily.

"Do you plan to do things with me in the night?" She whispered into his ear. Nathan shuddered; we were both deeply listening to what she had to say.

"What kind of things." You could see the lust in his eyes as he asked that question.

"I don't know." She spoke seductively and pushed him harder into the wall. Nathans fists were clenched and so were mine.

"Like help me organise the trainings schedules for the next day." She let go of him.

"You guys can breathe now." We both exhaled loudly, she laughed she obviously enjoyed winding us up.

"Oh come with me, I need to give you guys a list of the warriors and there status's. She showed us into an office and looked into different files with her back turned away from us. She suddenly stopped, like she had been frozen.

"Savannah are you alright?" Nathan was the first to speak. Savannah turned around her eye completely black. She looked evil not the savannah we were talking to five minutes ago.

She leaned her head to the side. "Hello Alphas."

My heart was racing "Savannah what's wrong with you." I asked. She ran up to me and threw me against the wall. I was on the floor with blood pouring from my mouth.

I saw Nathan try to grab her but she dodged him and held her arm tight around his throat. "I'm not savannah" she shouted with anger her eyes still pitch black. Nathan was suffocating, I could see it in his eyes, I felt the back of my head, there was a little blood, she had thrown me into a picture and all the glass had broken beside me.

I stood up and was about to run to her when I heard a shot from a gun. Savannah fell on her knees, managing to let go of Nathan in the process. I ran over to Nathan, his eyes were blood shot red.

"Nathan, are you alright." He was coughing loudly but managed to nod, he pointed to savannah obviously telling me to check on her. I turned around to see a guy, quite tall, with blonde hair hovering over Savannah.

She was there lifeless dead even.

Hope you enjoyed it. Please comment this is my first real dedicated story so i need support. Please ignore spelling mistakes and i hop eyou enjoy. :)

I'm not going to update for some time after my next chapter because of my exams so sorry

😩😩