chapter 5

When i got there i sat in a chair in front of Peter. "Hi pete my mommy brought me to work today so i decided to vist you even though you won't answer. Anyways i'm going to tell you about my weekend lets see oh yesterday or last night um my big brothers stinky friend Stiles took us to the woods after he made me cry but oh well. He got caught so me and Scotty where left but we triped on to a dead lady which was creepy and sad. Sad because the lady died creepy because of what happened. Anyway an ugly beast came up attacked Scotty and me it bit my leg and bit Scottys side. I also have a new friend named Aaron Argent. He is really cool he has a big sister named Allison and mom AND dad. Pete i have always wondered what it was like to have a dad i have seen pictures of my mom with scott and my dad they always look so happy but i don't know it's like he didn't want me. This is probably alot for a three year old but oh well. Well i learned a new song to sing im gonna sing now." When i finished i heard someone say"that was great Lily." I looked up and saw Jennifer Peters nurse."thank you i sould leave now right.""I'm afraid so hon.""ok by jen by pete." I gave pete a kiss on the cheek and walked out only to bump into a body."sorry mister i didn't see you there." I looked up and saw the elevator guy."Did you just come out of that room?" I looked at him and said "yes that is Peter Hales room he is my buddy that means when ever i come by i cheek on him and keep him updated whatever that means. Anyway my name is Lily Ann McCall whats yours?" I exclaimed. He looked at me and said "i am Derek Hale Peters nephew." I looked at him smiled and gave him a hug i guess i shocked him i let go and said " Don't worry pete will get better soon well i have to go my big brother is coming to get me by Derek." After that i ran to catch the elevator when i looked back Derek was looking at me so i smiled and waved.