Jungkook

You and Jungkook have just started dating. It was true you liked him for a while now because he was so cute and clueless all the time despite his tall figure his personality complimented his adorable face. Currently you and Jungkook were walking the streets of Seoul just wasting some precious time together because well today he showed up at your door step unexpected and told you practice ended earlier than expected.

It's only been a few months since yours and Jungkook's relationship started but you really liked him. He somewhat reminded you of your ex but what made him different was your two favorite traits about him; he wasn't afraid to show you how much he cared about you and he wasn't afraid to make a fool of himself no matter how embarrassed he was as long as you were smiling and happy he could've cared less. Your last relationship ended on mutual terms so you and Jaebum were still pretty close friends.

Purposely you continued brushing your hand against his wondering if he'd catch your drift. Fortunately after the fourth time his hands grabbed yours tightly and he looked at you.

"Stop, doing that," he blushed.

You innocently stared at him, "doing what, Kookie?"

He blushed and turned away but slipped his hand into yours, "if you wanted to hold my hand, you could've just said so."

Now it was your turn to blush, "I didn't-"

"Don't lie," Jungkook playfully eyed you.

You chuckled, "okay, fine. I did." You confessed.

"I knew it," he grinned.

"Hey, don't act like you weren't thinking the same," you shot back.

He stuck his tongue out at you, "where's your proof?"

You glared but before you could spit back a smart comeback Jungkook's eyes caught onto something.

"Ooh, look caps!" He pointed to the lids store across the street. "Let's go take a look."

When you two entered the store Jungkook let go of your hand and rushed to all the colorful caps and hats that were displayed along one side of the wall as you went towards the shoes section. You had to thank your ex- Jaebum for your fetish for shoes. While searching the various types of shoes on the display your eyes fell on a bright pair of oranges shoes but then a familiar voice greeted you.

"Hey, stranger."

You turned around only to be greeted by charming face that you use to adore.

You smiled, "hey, you." You replied and gave him a friendly hug. "How have you been?"

"I've been great, what about you, what are you doing here?" He asked when you two pulled away.

"Just looking around with-"

"Jungkook? Yeah, I thought I saw him here, so I figured I'd find you roaming around the shoes," Jaebum smiled. "Find anything you like?"

You nodded at the orange kicks, "yeah, those orange ones caught my eye."

He eye smiled at your choice, "nice choice, I see we still have the same taste." He informed before glancing down at his feet.

You followed his gaze and found the exact same pair on his feet making you laugh, "great minds think alike."

Seeing the two of you converse from across the room Jungkook felt a little uneasy because Jaebum seemed to know so much about you. Well of course he would, considering the fact that you two had dated two years before you were even introduced to Jungkook.

He brightened putting a smile on his face and trotted over to you two, "hey, Jaebum, I didn't know you worked here."

Jaebum smiled at Jungkook, "yeah, I'm new here."

"Hey, since you're here I need a guy's opinion, which hat do you like better?" Jungkook asked.

Jaebum looked at the two hats and smiled at the black one, "honestly both hats are alright, but since you might want to impress your girlfriend; I'd go with the bomb one, right (Y/N)-ah?"

You gave a small laugh and nodded, "that's right. It's cute and totally matches your personality." You winked at Jungkook making him blush.

Jaebum chuckled and bid you two a farewell, "well, enjoy shopping, I'm gonna get back to work. If you need anything just come find me."

You nodded and bid him a farewell along with Jungkook before you two went to pay for his hat.

"Here," Jaebum handed you a box after ringing up Jungkook's hat.

You blinked at him, "I didn't buy this though."

He smiled, "it's a gift. I know how much you liked them when you were admiring them earlier."

You softened, "Jae-"

"Don't worry about it, employees get a 50 percent discount." He informed.

You smiled at him and gave him a big hug, "thank you so much."

You were extremely happy that you had gotten the shoes that had caught your eye but then you realized that Jungkook was too quiet to your liking.

"You okay?" You asked when you turned to see Jungkook crushed expression.

He frowned and bit his lower lip refusing to talk.

"Come on, tell me what's bothering you." You smiled.

He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk taking your shoulders and making you face him, "do you still love him?"

You stared at him in shock, "what?"

Jungkook became serious, "do you still love him?"

"Ah," you said understanding what he was talking about. "Jungkook, why would you ask that?"

"Answer me," he demanded.

You shook your head, "Jungkook, I wouldn't be with you if I did. Why are you suddenly asking that?"

He averted his gaze to the ground and sulked, "I knew you two were still really good friends but the way you smile with him is different from the way you smile with me. The relationship you two share is different from our relationship. And I'm just... I can't stand the fact that he knows you so much more than I do."

You smiled at his insecurities; you cupped his face and made him look at you, "Kookie, my smile with him is different because he's not my boyfriend. Jaebum and my relationship is different because he's not my boyfriend. But don't be upset that he knows me more than you know me, it's only normal for him to know so much because we've known each other for years before I even met you. Just think of him as a childhood friend of mine."

"But he isn't," Jungkook argued.

You sighed, "Jungkook, what will it take for me to show you that Jaebum is my ex-boyfriend that I don't have feelings for anymore?"

Jungkook made a face, "that's the thing you two dated for two years before you even met me... what if-"

You cut him off with a kiss on his lips, "I'm not gonna leave you." You promised against his lips before pulling away. "Understood?"

He flushed a shade of pink and nodded making you giggle and fixed his hat on his head, "aigoo, now it looks like you're going to explode." You teased playfully giving him a kiss on the cheek as you pulled him along.