Sweet Muffins and Sour Revenge

• Dedicated to My Sister, Brittany

 When I go to school today I will be a different person, I thought, and no one will know what hit em'. It was early when I woke up, about 6:00 or so. I am too lazy to get up and take a shower so I just lay there, thinking. I will be different. I will be able to defend myself from those walking Barbie dolls and the crazy territorial jerk jocks. I smile at that thought.

 I will not be a girly girl anymore. I will be myself. Because I was never really girly, I had just thought that if I acted girly I would fit in. Maybe I will even show them that I know karate. And I already know how to skateboard. I grin. I basically am gonna be who I am outside of school, at school. I have the clothes, the hair, the personality, everything. I will be the person that everyone knows not to mess with. They will finally get a glimpse of who I really am.

 I finally decide to get up and take a shower. After my shower, I pick out what I am gonna wear today. Today, I am wearing a green tank top with a blue guitar on it, black shorts, and a pair of broken in sneakers that I usually wear when I explore the woods.

 It is gonna be a surprise to everyone that I am wearing shorts, because I never wear shorts. I don't wear shorts to school because I have tons of scars from the woods. But I don't  mind them. I actually think they look pretty cool.

 I grin to myself in the mirror as I run a brush through my hair. My hair is naturally wavy but I usually straighten it to fit in. My wavy hair looks pretty awesome today, I think to myself. I hurry to grab my spare backpack and shove my notebooks and stuff in it. My regular backpack is purple and I hate it. But my spare backpack that I use for going to the woods is black with neon green and blue stripes on it.

 I run to the kitchen, grab a muffin, and quietly run to get my skateboard out of my room. I usually ride the bus to school. But this year I am going to ride my awesome orange and black skateboard to school. 

 When I arrive at school, I recieve many weird looks in my direction. They are probably wondering who I was and why I look so familiar. Of course, it was a new school year and we are bound to have new students.

 Right then, I decide to change my name and it would be like I was a new student. Since they don't reconize me with my new look and no make-up on I would be like a new student. I saw Megan and her little group of followers and I immediatly walk in the other direction. 

 Megan and her group are what I like to call the "Barbie dolls". I also like to call them "Princess Perfect Club". I dunno why.

 I really don't like them. I don't like how they treat people, what they look like, what they eat, (which is mainly salad and other gross stuff that is healthy for you) or how they act.  They are tiny as twigs and have the brain to match. Plus they get on my nerves with their overly high pitched voices and giggling. 

 As I walked into the school building, I immediately notice a flock of girls surrounding a poor helpless boy. I walked over to the group and study them for a minute. Then, I decide that the boy shouldn't have to go through this kind of torture and help him out a little. I let out an ear-piercing shriek. They all go silent and look at me. "Good, now you can obviously see by the look on this poor boys face that he is uncomfortable by all of the attention. So, I suggest you leave him alone before I make you," I say with a murderous look.

 All of them walk away except for Megan. She stays and flirts with the boy who still looks very uncomfortable.

"Megan! Get away from the poor boy!" I say murderously. She looked up surprised.

"How do you know my name?" She asks curious.

"I said get away from the boy!" I said.

"May!!! Oh my gosh!!! Why are you dressed like that and why are you acting like that!?!?!" She cries. 

I give her a weird look and say, "You do realize that I was never who you thought I was, right? I was never girly, I never had an annoying high pitched voice, I never wanted to be like you. This is who I really am. And by the way, I changed my name. My name is Nuala, now. And again get away from the boy before I make you," I threaten. 

She laughs and says, "Oh, I'm so scared. Like you could ever beat me up. Like you could ever beat anyone up."

 I grin and kick her feet out from under her. She had a shocked expression on her face and I just laugh. Then she tries to scratch me and I grab her wrist and twist. She whimpers and I twist it more.

This was payback for all of the times she had humiliated me, laughed at me, hurt me, and last of all hated me. I kept hold of her wrist and darkly say, "If I let go of your wrist you will get away from the boy and never ever say that I am weak again."  She nods so quickly that she looks like a bobble head. 

 I let go of her wrist and get off of her. She sighs and reluctantly walks away towards her posse. I run my hand through my hair and turn towards the boy. His eyes show gratitude and awe. I don't want to start a conversation so I just nod and walk away. 

 I could feel his eyes watching me as I left. He was probably wondering about me. He probably wanted to know why I had saved him and why I had walked away. I didn't regret saving him yet I didn't want to talk to him so I just walk away leaving him to his thoughts.

 If he were to be attacked again by the girls I wouldn't hesitate to kick their butts but I wonder why I had helped him. Why hadn't I just left him to the monsters? My life could have been much easier this year if I had. But I still didn't regret it...

:_:_:_:_:_:

If any of this is copied from any other story I promise that it is purely a coincidence and that I am sorry. And im also sorry if there are any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. :) 

:_:_:_:_:

Next chapter I will fill you in on my main characters. :)) woohoo!!!!!! comment and if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to tell meh. :)) right now imma go eat some candy and plan out the next chapter. :))