Death Note One-Shots, and Other Things

• Dedicated to both TheNomad and Cakestories

Well, we here are going to be making one-shots and other things on one of our favorite animes: Death Note. Yes, you may have heard it; if not, GO WATCH IT! So, we created our own little characters for it, or OCs as people call it. TheNomad's OC is Mari Thanatos; here's a little info on her. 

TheNomad:

Mari Thanatos

Alias: MT, Mars (only by Matt), and Thanatos.

Age: 20-21 (pre-time skip), 25-26 (post-time skip), and 29 (one-shot special).

Looks: 5'7", Mari has messy, long, jet black hair that reaches her midsection. She has black eyes that are narrow a lot from thinking. Mari has bushy eyebrows. 

Personality: Mari can be very cruel, and mean to those she dislikes. But with those she trusts, she will stay open to them. She tends to stay unnoticed by the rest of the group unless she's needed.

Background Information: Mari grew up in Winchester, England at Wammy's House. Before that, her father was a life-long friend of Quillish Wammy -- Watari -- but later died in a car accident. Her mother was murdered by a group of thugs. Later on, Mari arrived at the Wammy House at the age of five. She soon became quick friends with L and BB. Her mother's death caused her to become interested in detective work. She soon later became one of L's successors; going by the alias of "MT". Mari soon later became a part of the BB case with L and Naomi. She then became interested in the Kira case...

Style: She usually wears black jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black jacket. Also, she wears combat boots (no, she is not a Mello wannabe).

Other: Mari has a strange obsession for coffee, and for L. Intelligence level: 10/10. Creativity level: 6/10. Initiative level: 9/10. Social Skills:6/10. Other; Coffee Obsession: 50/10.

Now, for Cakestories' OC; Emi Lawliet. 

Cakestories:

Emi Lawliet

Alias: Em, Freak, Ems, and Lawlipop.

Age: 12-13 (pre-time skip), 17-18 (post-time skip), and 21 (one-shot special).

Looks: 4'9" (A/N: Forever short....shorter than Near...), Emi has spiky, long, black hair that reaches a little bit past her shoulders. She has light grey eyes, but they have large pupils. 

Personality: Smart talking, and sarcastic. Emi tends to talk like an idiot in certain occasions; deeming her a freak. She always has her eyes focused on something, as if she was thinking. Emi talks a lot ,but also has her thoughts swirling as she speaks.

Background Information: She is L's little sister by twelve years. Emi came to the Wammy House at four years old; while L was sixteen. She has no memory of her parents, only that they were murdered. While at the house, Emi was friends with Matt, Mello, and Near. She later worked on the Los Angeles BB Murder Case when she was ten, turning eleven. When the Kira case came along, she joined in with L...

Style: Emi wears a long sleeved black shirt and white jeans. She wears boots, but mostly walks around in black socks to slide around in.

Other: She loves cake, especially chocolate and coffee cake. Also, Emi has a secret crush on Near, but she doesn't know. Intelligence Level: 9/10. Creativity Level: 8/10. Initiative: 7/10. Social Skills: 5/10. Other; Cake Obsession: 35/10. 

So, that's our OCs. Please do not use them without permission. Ask first.