Love For Siblings

Mom walked up to Annabel's room and knocked on the door. She slowly opened it and saw Annabel laying face down on her bed.

Mom sighed knowing she put her daughter too far but he did push her bother too far also. "Annabel, we have to have a talk."

"About what! How you made me use this after you said you wouldn't?" She sat up and looked at her mom.

"I didn't know you had to go that badly. You could have found me sooner and told me."

"Ugh. But now I don't have to wear them right? I mean I did use it so now I know how JD felt now."

"Umm excuse me? First off, you made your brother go potty in them not pee. So I'm sorry but you do NOT know how your brother felt. Secondly, your punishment is a week and it's going to stay for a full week yet."

"But... But Dad said-"

"Dad said if you behave well and so far your are not with this whole conversation. So a full week it will stay. Dad and I already talked and agreed about it, until you want to be a good girl and ask for a change, you can stay in your room and think about the attitude you have."

"Mom!" Mom walked out and careful shut the door. She stay there for a few seconds and then she herd the scream. A scream that Annabel would alway do when she was mad or angry. Mom and Dad tried to stop her from doing that when she was little but nothing ever worked so they had to live with it.

Dad was waiting in the kitchen when Mom walked down the stairs. He went over and hugged her and kissed her. He mouthed the words "I love you" and she blushed and mouthed the same words back to him. They went out and watched their two youngest kids play with the fireflies.

Annabel on the other hand watch them form her bed room window when she came up with the best idea. She was going to cut the rubber pants off and get the diaper off that way.

She slowly walked down the steps and over to the drawer. But when she opened it, it was a note where the scissors were. The note said:

"Annabel, we have already thought that you would do this. And it's not going to work. Go find Dad or myself and we will change you. Love Mom."

Annabel throw the note down and slammed the drawer shut. As she turned to go back to her room Emmy was blocking her way.

"What do you want?" Annabel said pushing her sister.

"Why? Just why? I told you not to do anything to him. You should have just let things settle but no Annabel always has to be on top."

"Shut up Emmy! You wanted to help at first-"

"Yes I did. But I knew what we were going to do wasn't right. And thank God I stayed out of it. Or else all 3 of us would be in pull-ups."

Annabel pushed her sister hard enough to make her fall but not fast enough for Dad to not see.

"Annabel Lee!"

"No Dad it's not what it looked like!"

"Oh really? Then what was it?"

Before Annabel could answer, Emmy cut in. "I was picking a little fun at her for having to wear a pull-up. I'm sorry Daddy."

"Emmy I'm very surprise and disappointed in you. Please go to your room. Mom and I will come up later and talk." Emmy nodded and made her way up the stair. "As for you young lady, you know better then to push your sister and brother. But I came in to see if you are ready for a change."

"Umm could Mom maybe change me?" She said with her head done.

"You have to go and ask her yourself. But I don't see why not."

They walked out together and she sat right next to mom. "Mom would you please change me. I promise not to fight."

"Yes I can, it's getting close to bed anyways. Where Emmy?"

Dad looked at Annabel who just looked down. "She was making fun of my pull-up so dad sent her to her room. But before dad come in, I pushed her so the she landed on the floor."

"Oh ok, well let's go then."

Dad called JD and helped him get ready for bed. Mom changed Annabel without much trouble and afterwards Mom even got a hug. Mom and Dad both went into Emmy's room and talked to her about what happened and said he is grounded for a week.