THAT'S What He Said

Bailey's POV

I woke with a jolt and a seering pain in my ass.

(Bailey) OUCH! WHAT THE....

(Olivia) Wakey wakey B

(Bailey)*rubbing her ass* did you just spank me?

(Olivia) Yup *popping her P* you wouldn't get up so I had to resort to drastic measures

(Bailey) I'm still fuckin sore from last night you asshat! Why the hell are you so damn chipper?

(Olivia) *immediately feels bad* shit! B I forgot, I'm sorry

(Bailey) whatever...*burying head into pillow* why are you so chipper?

(Olivia) because...I slept so good last night and had super naughty dreams that would seriously scar you for life...so I woke up in this fantastic mood and everyone is gone all day so I think we should go shopping!

(Bailey) *groan* gross

(Olivia) Come on B!!! I have never been to LA before...I want to go shopping!! Plus you promised me that I might get to meet Miley...call her and see if she can come.

*B grumbles*

(Olivia) ugh...I'm going to go brush my teeth and stuff...get up! I mean it B...I didn't come on this trip to lay in bed every day and watch TV...up up up.

Bailey's Inner Monologue

Ok first off...Olivia was WAY too damn chipper this morning...that must have been some dream....ewww! Thank you so much Livie for that little mental movie that will forever be looping in my head. Secondly...Miley? I knew she wanted to meet her before, but that was before she was sexing Nick in her sleep and darn near close to it while awake...was meeting his ex seriously a good plan? And third...

*B's thoughts are suddenly interrupted by Livie yelling from the other room*

(Olivia) Bailey Nichole Jonas so help me...if you aren't out of bed when I get in there I'm spankin you again...don't make me get mean

(Bailey) You suck!

*Livie breaks out in a fit of giggles*

(Olivia) *sticks her head into B's room* That's what he said! *throws her head back in a loud laugh*

(Bailey) GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GROSS! GO AWAY! *heaves a pillow in Livie's direction*

yet another mental movie courtesy of Livie.

*B rolls over and grabs her phone, she has missed a text*

(Nick Text) long day at the studio, left EARLY, call u later, love you

*B quickly texts back*

(Bailey text) morning, Livie is mean

(Nick text) morning,y?

(Bailey text) apparently u got lucky in her dream last night...she is torturing me with the dets *barf*

(Nick text) 😃

(Bailey text) lol perv....love you

(Nick text) love you too

*B quickly calls Miley as she gets up and stumbles to the bathroom*

(Miley) yellow?

(Bailey) Orange

(Miley) hey chicka you survived the wrath of Dad I see?

(Bailey) Indeed... so, my friend Olivia came with us on this trip and she is desperate to go shopping because shes never been to LA and she has wanted to meet you forever....are you busy, can you spare a girls day?

(Miley) oddly enough I'm completely free today...I was planning just to veg but I don't think it would be hard to change those plans.

(Bailey) sweet, have you eaten?

(Miley) B, I'm laying here in bed and have yet to find the will to go pee....no I have not eaten.

(Bailey) good, lets meet for a power cappuccino before shopping then? Starbucks on the corner in 1 hour?

(Miley) you had me at power cappuccino

(Bailey) k, see you then

(Bailey) *yelling* Miley is meeting us at Starbucks in one hour....I'm taking a shower

(Olivia) eeeeeep! Im so excited to meet Miley

(Bailey) you don't think its going to be weird meeting her now that you are kinda dating Nick?

(Olivia) oh...never really thought of that

(Bailey) how much spending money did your dad give you?

(Olivia) he gave me a credit card *smiles*

Bailey's Inner Monologue

Sweet Geez! This day should be interesting.