Chapter 15

A/N: As you have probably seen from the previous chapters I don't check for grammar and spelling mistakes so sorry if there are any.

--------------------------------------------

CAMILA'S POV

"Can you pass me my guitar, it's in my closet" Lauren said. I walked over to her closet and found the Taylor acoustic guitar. As soon as I handed her the guitar she started strumming and I immediately knew what song it was. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Her voice was so beautiful. As she was about to sing the chorus I started singing along. Our voices blended together perfectly. Me and Lauren were looking into each other's eyes and as the song came to and end I realized Taylor and Chris were standing at the door. "That was amazing!" Taylor exclaimed. "Thanks I said shyly. After they walked out I remembered Taylor had seen us. "Lauren!! Taylor saw us...ya know k-kissing!" I looked at Lauren worriedly. "It's ok, she knows. She supports us" Lauren said. When did she tell Taylor? Why? "Wait! What?!?" I said. "She figured it out by herself." Lauren said calmly. "How are you not freaking out?" I said, feeling the anger rise inside me. "Babe, calm down. She's on our side" "Don't 'Babe' me! Both of your siblings have caught us making out!" I said almost yelling. "Why are you so angry all of a sudden?" Lauren asked. Maybe I was over reacting. I would've been angry earlier, but I had been too caught up in the moment caught up in the moment. "Never mind. I over reacted" I said, "can we just go to sleep?"

LAUREN'S POV

"Can we just go to sleep?" Camila asked. I was still a little shake by her sudden outburst but I figured it was best to let it go. "Sure thing Camzi" I said. Camila took a pillow and a blanket off my bed and put it on the floor. "Umm...what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm not gonna sleep on the hard floor without a blanket" she said a bit cluelessly. "Come on, get in my bed" I said. I saw her eyes widen. "We're just going to cuddle" I said trying to smile as cutely as possible. She picked up the pillow and blanket and climbed into my bed. As soon as she got under the blanket, I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head in her shoulder. "I love you Camz" I whispered. "Love you too, LoLo" I heard her say. A couple minutes later she fell asleep. I thought about what Camila had said to me. Even though I don't understand....I know. I know she has gone through a tough time, I know she feels like she's not good enough, I know she isn't as happy as she seems. And that amazes me in some ways. I find it amazing how when you feel like you finally know someone, you realize there's a lot more to them. You realize that everything is not what it seems.

I lost myself in my thoughts and then drifted off to sleep.

CAMILA'S POV

"Lauren, we haven't been on our first date yet" I said after breakfast. "You're right, how about we go on our first date today?" She said. "What should we do?" I asked. I wanted to go in my first date with Lauren, but I wasn't expecting it to be today. "It's a surprise, don't worry about it, princess. Go change and be ready by 3:00" well that was sudden. I left Lauren'a house and walked over to mine. I wonder what that girl is thinking of doing.

--------------------------------------------

Shout out to Lovatic1114 :D

YOU GO GLEN COCO!

(She gave me an idea for chapter 13 but I'm very forgetful and I forgot to give her a shoutout)

I hope you liked the chapter :)

What should Lauren and Camila do for their first date? I literally have no idea what they should do so please comment if you have any ideas!!

*I WON'T UPDATE UNLESS I GET 4+ COMMENTS*