Pre Story A/N

Yeah, this idea is rather cliche, and yeah, I'm gonna need some help coming up with characters.

Here's a quick form for all you readers:

Name
Age
Parents
Appearance
Personality
Interests
Demigod(s) met
Situation

Please, guys, don't have a giant list of inherited traits from a god or the gods. I will allow two legacy gods and one parent god.

Also, any regular mortals and/or Roman demigods are welcome. The characters don't just meet demigods all the time, let alone Greek. If you can, please also include the location of wherever they are when they meet any of the PJO/HoO characters.

Any requests for minor characters in the PJO/HoO series (such as Paul Blofis, Fredrick Chase, Matt Sloan, etc...) will be taken into consideration, as long as stupid writer's block doesn't decide it hates me.

I wonder if Rick Riordan ever has gotten a terrible writer's block. (Btws, that's the guy who owns all the characters of the PJO/HoO series.)

I will tag the character's creator or the requester at the end of the chapter, and maybe throw in a random question about a book, or a movie, or about you.

Thanks for all the ideas, and I hope to have the parts up when I can.

Any untagged parts will be of my own characters or ideas.

Enjoy, fellow demigods!

~M