Chapter 5

I couldn't pay attention to the teachers.

The classes were too boring and my thoughts were on the girl who was sitting three seats ahead of me. I could see her blond hair, tight on a high ponytail, and the back of her long sleeved dark blue shirt. She was tapping on the notebook with her pen, also really annoyed with the boring subjects of that day's lesson. At some point, I was so distracted that I didn't even hear a bell ring, freeing us.

I got out of the classroom really fast, waiting outside, leaning against the wall. All of the students left to lunch except the one I was waiting for, who was talking to the teacher.

Silver, finally, got out and I pulled her towards me, scaring her. I laugh when she started to grumble about scaring her.

- That was just mean! - she whined - You scared the crap out of me!

- I'm sorry, princess. - I said, leaning against her, demanding my so wanted kiss. Smilling coyly, she didn't kiss me, making me pout slightly.

- Princess? - she asked, still smiling.

Grinning, I did not answer her with words, grabbing her chin gently and kissing her softly. She put the hands around my neck, pulling me to her, deepening the kiss. Too soon for my taste, Silver pulled away.

- We can't do this here! - she warned me, concern with the possibility of being caught by her pack.

- You worry too much.

I pulled her for another kiss before she could answer me, I couldn't get enough of her. It was like I was addicted to her. And, at that point, I didn't knew if I totally enjoy that dependence... Of course I liked her, maybe already something more than like, even if we had only met a few days ago but that was how the bond between mates worked, speeding things up. But I feared that I needed her much more than she needed me, that bugged me because she didn't seem so affected by me like I was affected by her, maybe the bond wasn’t that strong for her? I didn't know, but I wasn't quite confortable... not until I didn't find out how she really felt.

Silver pushed me away again, looking at me with an annoyed expression. I tried to kiss her one more time, but she didn't let me.

- You're so reckless! You know we can be seen! - she hissed, looking around, worriedly.

Sighing, completly frustrated, looked around, confirming that wasn't, in fact, noone watching us. Hugging her closely, I whispered on her hear:

- See, noone is here.

Rolling her eyes at me, she got out of my embrace, kissing my cheek when I was frowning again.

- Yes, yes, noone was watching this time. Let's go lunch, I'm hungry.

- Fine. - I gave in. - You go first, it's not the best of ideas if we entered on the cafeteria together.

Nodding, she started to walk away but then she stopped, turned around and threw her arms around me and pulled me to a final kiss. When she pulled back, breathless, she leaned her forehead against mine, our noses so close that were almost touching.

- After school, will you meet me at the border? - she asked, hopefully. That made me smile, she actually wanted to be with me.

- Nothing would make more happy. - I assured her, pulling a straight hair out of her beautiful face, caressing it on the way.

With a huge smiled, she started to walk to cafeteria again.

The rest of the day passed quite fast.

I had the same boring classes, the same annoying subjects and the same unfriendly snarls and glares of the other wolves, nothing I wasn't used to, but the secret looks between me and Silver and stolen kisses lightened my mood. No, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't hold her hand in front of everyone or kiss her in the halls so they all know that she was with me, my mate. Mine. But there was nothing I could do, for now. I was thinking in go talk to the Alpha, demanding that she was allowed to be with me, but I hadn’t told her yet, I knew she was going to be utterly pissed and that was the reason I was postponing it.