things get weird

I didn’t realize thinking about the story for a while I was basically out of it….it took alice to walk over and slap the back of my head…

“Jamie u there??? Come back to earth we miss u..well I miss u.” she said while waving her hands in my face… I immediately snapped out of it.

“Yea?” was all I could reply.

“Come on we need to get u back home before your mom puts out alittle missing persons report!”

“Ok im coming” I grabed my bag and headed out to the car, when I saw this guy stareing at me. He was cute I guess gust your average Bright blonde hair , sea blue eyes…probably is a player. I started walking past him, as so as I passed he started following behind me. i turned around a few times while walking, unfortunely every time Id look back he would just glare at me…like he knew what I was. Eventually I had enough.

“Excuse me I don’t me to be rude but-“ was all I had to say before he grabbed my waist and pulled me in to a kiss. After a very awkward 2 minutes of him trying to make out with me, he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

“Ive never kissed a half vampire before..” with that he turned around and started to walk away… I stood there frozen…how did he kno? Did I day something? Millions of thoughts were running through my head while I was walking up to the Bugatti .. I opened the door and alices face turn pale… paler then ive ever seen…

And all she simply said was….. “Jamie we need to get you out of this town on..”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

SUPPER SRY ITS SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Message me back nd tell me wat u think…

Thnx!!!!!! Love yall!!!!!!!

Peace, Love , & icecream!!!!

<3 KenzieJ