Be the First to Help

QOFD: we ask God to cure our hardship without stopping to consider that our hardships are curing us.

Chapter 23: Be the First to Help

Ibne Abbas(RA) narrates: Rasulullah (Peace be upon him) sent Abdullah ibne Rawaha (RA) with a jamaat (expedition) on a Friday. His companions set off in the morning, but he decided to stay behind and catch up with them after offering Salat-ul-Jumah (Friday Prayers) with Rasulullah (peace be upon him). When he did so, he was spotted by Rasulullah(peace be upon him), who inquired: What prevented you from going out in the morning with your companions.

He replied : I wanted to offer Salat-ul-Jumah with you and then join them.

He said: If you spend all that is present in the world, you will still not be able to attain the reward and virtues of those who left in the morning.

Whenever the opportunity comes to help islma, we should not delay and immediately take part in helping. Allah has promised great rewards and forgiveness for those who are always the first to sacrifice for Islam.

A/N: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU GOOD MORNING SOLDIERS OF ALLAH ALL PRAISES DUE TO THE ALMIGHTY I'M THANKFUL FOR HIS LOVE, MERCY, FORGIVENESS & GUIDANCE TO ISLAM. ALL PETTINESS ASIDE, WE HAVE TO STRIVE FOR JANNAH! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! HAVE A BLESSED DAY ONE THAT'S PRODUCTIVE AND IN WORSHIP TO OUR LORD. LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH.

Don't forget to vote, comment & follow
You guys can also follow me on instagram @ideal_muslima