Chapter 1.7

Chapter 1.7

Leah Black

"Let go of me! You dirty, son of a-"

"- I wouldn't finish that sentance if I were you," Alpha Caleb interrupts me, his tone nothing more but a whisper. His lips then glide over my bare neck, which made my breathing change its pace.

"-Bitch."

A smile, along with a devilish sparkle in his eyes appear on his face, and gently he starts placing kisses - or more like hickeys - on my neck. His lips go from my neck to my collarbone, and back again.

Shivers wreck my body thanks to the gentle, yet at the same time rough touches of Alpha Caleb. His hands have my hips in a tighter grip, and on that moment, he pulls me even closer to him than I already was.

Slowly, he lowers his hands, to my behind, and softly squeezes it.

"Hey!"

Alpha Caleb ignores my protests and continues what he was doing, while I try to get out of his iron grip.

"Stop that."

"Only if you let me go."

Alpha Caleb snorts and shakes his head in a disapproving manner. "-Still so much to learn."

I roll my eyes in a bored manner, and open my mouth to speak to him - but before I even could, he stopped me by arms closing around me and picking me up in one swift movement.

"Put me down!"

I angrily hit him on his back, but as expected, I achieve nothing with that - except for the humorless laugh that escaped his lips.

He walks through the hallway in a rather relaxed fashion, while we pass several rooms. We reach the end of the hallway, where there is a stairs that leads to the upper level of the house.

Without too much strain, Alpha Caleb ascends the stairs - with me on his back - while ignoring my protests.

Once upstairs, I see two rooms appear.

Alpha Caleb walks to the door on the right, and pushes the door open with his one free hand.

A large desk and several bookcases are placed in the room, as well as a comfortable looking sofa. Alpha Caleb puts me down and seats himself on the large, comfortable looking chair behind the desk - after he locked the door, of course.

With a stoic look on his face, he keeps looking at me.

"Name?"

I just snort in response, cross my arms and look away from him.

"If you want to play it like that."

In one swift move he gets out of his chair, and walks towards me with slow, yet intimidating steps.

"Leah," I mumble when he comes way too close for comfort. He nods approvingly, and sits back down.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it? Perhaps next time, you should immediately do as I ask of you."

I snort disapprovingly, but as soon as the sound escapes, I regret my actions.

"Watch out with what you're doing, Leah."

To prevent me spilling out more nonsense, I clench my jaws and watch him with narrowed eyes.

"Last name?"

"None of your business."

"I warned you, Kitten. Watch out."

"Black."

A smug grin appears on his face, "- daughter of Rasmir Black?"

Annoyed, I roll my eyes. "-No. And it's Alpha Rasmir  to you."

A low growl vibrates in his chest, and startled by the sudden sound, I yelp.

"Watch out with what you're doing, Leah. You might very well be my mate, but you will respect me. I stand above you. I am your Alpha."

A heavy feeling weighs down on me, and I avert my eyes. "You're not my Alpha. You''ll never become it either," I whisper.

"Oh Kitten, you still have so much to learn."

"Buzz off."

"Mind your language."

"No, you mind your language."

"I warned you, Leah. I so warned you."

Angry by all of the memories that shot back into my mind, I get up and bang my fist on the desk.

"Why would you fucking warn me? You didn't warn the Trip Pack, did you? Or all of the other fucking packs that you've completely obliterated?"

Alpha Caleb got up as well, towering over me and looking at me with a disgusted look in his eyes. "- Think of what you're saying. I am-"

"What did you do to them? What did you do to the Trip Pack?" I interrupt him. "-The girls that have been taken away? The Warriors?"

I take a deep breath before continuing my wave of questions. "-Are there still people alive? What did you do to the children? How could you be so heartless?"

Alpha Caleb growls loudly, and takes a hold of the finger I had been using to jab him in his chest. "The women that once belonged to the Trip Pack, are having the time of their lives now. And I think you already know what the answers are on all of the other questions."