Kili- Peace and Tranquility (c)

It was the first time a long time you were settled somewhere, given a chance to relax and just have fun. Thorin was discussing tactics with a few of the others, but as you were only joining the company due to Kili refusing to leave your side you were of no importance to join the meeting. Instead you sat by the river and looked out at the nature that was lying before you.

You sat alone for a while before you heard footsteps. You were far enough away from camp that no one from the company would disturb your peace, meaning whoever was walking through the forest could easily be friend or foe.

Standing up you pulled out your sword ready to attack whomever was coming closer to you. Slowly you got closer to the trees and as a figure appeared you pressed the tip of your blade to their throat.

A shrill shriek sounded as you saw that your supposed attacker was really your beloved.

"Y/N, it is me," Kili spoke with a shaky tone.

You let out a sigh putting your sword back in its place.

"You frightened me. I apologise if I hurt you," you smiled softly.

He chuckled, rubbing his throat softly, from the pressure you had put onto it, "I apologise for frightening you."

"What are you doing here? I thought Thorin was speaking with some of the company, I presumed you would be part of the discussion?"

"No, I was yes, but my uncle sees my thoughts juvenile. He doesn't particularly appreciate Fili's input either but seen as he is his heir he must sit through that, even if he will likely be silent the whole time. Once he dismissed me I thought I come and find you my love," he smiled softly.

You smiled in return. He held out his hand. You placed your small hand within his large one, lacing your fingers together, as he led you to sit down by the river again.

Once you were sat down, he pressed his lips to your hair, wrapping an arm around you pulling you close to him.

"Did Thorin mention when we will be setting off again?" you questioned.

"In the morning. At least today we have time to ourselves, and I'm certain no one else knows of this place, we should have privacy for a while, well until the others come looking for us," he smiled.

You snuggled your head into his neck allowing yourself to savour the moment of peace and tranquillity.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have seen the first two hobbit films now, so I am accepting requests for it. I also saw Ant Man today so I am accepted requests for that too. Send your requests through PM or comments.

Thank you.

Charlotte