Big News

It wasn’t long before Joe and Kevin, having heard the piano playing, made their way into the media room. Both of them sit on the couch as Nick plays his song for the second time through.

(Joe) ok…WHERE did that come from?

(Nick) I wrote it last night when we got home

(Joe) what!? When?

(Nick) when we got home, I came in, took my bolus and came in here and sat down at the piano…

(Joe) so you wrote THAT song in like the 20 minutes you were down here last night?

(Nick) yup *popping the P*

(Kevin) Dad is going to freak when he hears that song…its awesome

(Joe) when is Dad supposed to be back anyway so we can show him the new songs

(Bailey) around noon, Mom went to pick him up…apparently he has big news…wait did you say songs? As in more than one? What else have you guys written this week?

*Joe hops up and grabs a notebook off the desk, flips to the new song and hands it to B*

(Bailey) *quickly skims the lyrics* BB Good? Stutter much? 

(Kevin) you were actually the inspiration for this one

(Bailey) Me? I inspired you to stutter? Oh I’m so proud *sarcastic* HOW did I inspire this little gem exactly?

(Joe) I dunno, we were in here talking about you and how pissed off we were about you being with Jake because he didn’t treat you well and how much trouble you got in because of him and Kevin was like “Well, If B would be good…” and there it was..B B good…

(Bailey) so…you just openly admit that you were in here talking trash about me and expect me to be cool with it because you turned it into a song?

(Nick) well…yea *goofy smile*

(Bailey) *giggles* yea ok

*Later B sits on the couch texting Sam making tentative date plans when Mom and Dad walk in*

(Bailey text) gtg Mom and Dad home…call u n a bit

(Sam text) K beautiful

*B immediately approaches Mom to ask about going out that night with Sam*

(Bailey) hey Mom, do we have anything planned for tonight?

(Mom) no, why

(Bailey) Sam asked me out on another date, we were wanting to go to a movie

*Dad walks back into the room and announces that he needs to speak to everyone*

(Mom to B) we will talk about this in a bit…your Dad has something to discuss with everyone as a family.

(Dad) ok …I had a pretty productive week in LA and wanted to share some very exciting news.

(Nick) k, what is it.

(Dad) you guys have been signed for a Disney Movie

*all at once* (Nick) are you serious?! (Kevin) NICE! (Joe) what kind of Disney Movie? 

(Dad) Its called Camp Rock, you guys will be playing a rock star band of three brothers

(Joe) Gee, how ever will we pull that off *sarcasm THICK*

(Dad) I'm sure if you dig deep enough you can draw inspiration from somewhere *smirks* OH! and it’s a Musical…which means JB will have a whole set of songs on the Camp Rock Soundtrack as well, its going to be HUGE *excited* …we all know how huge Disney is… they are already talking a small Camp Rock tour to promote the soundtrack…not to mention this opens huge doors for you boys in the acting realm…who knows you could potentially get your own tv show out of this.

(Nick) that’s awesome, where is it filming?

(Dad) Canada

(Kevin) Nice! When do we go?

(Dad) well, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about…its short production…scheduled to shoot for 4 weeks…we leave in 3 days

*B stands up and runs upstairs*

Bailey’s Inner Monologue

To all the ubers out there that think living life as a Jonas would somehow be super fantastic…think about your boyfriend, or this cute boy you like at school…and think of your best friend …your social life…and your favorite thing to do when you have time to just chill…ok now kiss that all goodbye. Still sound so glamorous? 3 days? That’s the notice I get? 3 days left of my newly regained social life…3 days before I had to leave my best friend behind again, 3 days before life was consumed again with travel and hotels and press interviews and photo shoots…3 days left to spend with Sam, a boy I was starting to never want to be without.

Chapter End Notes:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! 🤪