chapter 2 - Cafeteria

Chapter 2

Cafeteria

Thank god it was lunch time! Although I had that gut feeling that Carlos thought that we were great buddies and that he would come and sit with my friends and I, I had no problem with that except for the fact that I would be blushing 24/7 and wouldn’t be able to stop.  I was kind of happy though that during Technology he decided to come and sit next to me instead of some of the other girls in the room. One thing I did notice during class was that Myune was staring at Carlos the whole time we were talking. I was outraged! Couldn’t for once I could like someone without HER liking them too! It really pissed me off.

All the recent guys I liked she would always end up hooking up with them and then I would look like a complete idiot and embarrass myself by going up and asking him out. Then just as he would about to say something she would appear out of know where and say with a smile on her face that she was trying to hold back say “Robyn, Robyn, Robyn. Yet again you are too late.” Then I remember one time throwing a fist at her and breaking her nose. That was a fun day and everybody who hated her thought I was a hero for being able to do that. Her mum then filed a complaint as her beautiful daughter now had a big metal plate on her nose. I went to the Principle Ms Constable who was outraged since I was an A+ standard student but then I explained how Myune had been constantly teasing me which had then pushed me over my limit. Ms Constable understood and brought Myune in, of course she was trying to be stupid by saying things like “I didn’t say any of that. All I remember was going up and asking Robyn what the Math homework was. And then before I knew it she punched me in the face.” Then I screamed in the midst of tears “LIAR!!! ALL YOU DO IS PRANCE AROUND WITH THE SAME BOYS I LIKE AND THEN WHEN I GET THE COURAGE TO ASK THEM OUT ALL YOU SAY WITH A SMILE ON YOUR FACE IS “ROBYN, ROBYN, ROBYN. YET AGAIN YOU ARE TOO LATE!”” Then Myune and I started having this massive bitch fight with screaming and yelling but shortly after I had screamed and was in tears Ms Constable let me go to the bathroom to wash my face and calm down while she talked to Myune. When I came back I remember seeing Myune sitting outside the Principles office crying and her mum sitting next to her. I slowly walked in and sat down as Ms Constable was waiting for me.

“I would like to let you know that Myune has been suspended for the rest of the term. I have interviewed the boy that witnessed you punching Myune and he also backed you up on what you were saying about what Myune said to you. You will not have to worry about her for the rest of this term.” I was shocked and so the only thing I replied with was…

“Thank you for taking the time to listen to my side of the story. Thank you.” I can’t believe that was all I could say. Well I never was good with those sorts of things. I walked out with pride and then was shoved by somebody but in a friendly way and I looked over my shoulder and it was Myune.

In the most unfriendly voice I could do and said “What do you want!”

Myune was still in shock from being suspended and then just said “hey I am really sorry for what I did. Can you forgive me?”

I was confused and shocked. She never says sorry to anyone “I don’t know if I can forgive. You hurt me really bad and embarrassed me in front of the guys that I liked. At the moment you just need to give me some space.” I was surprised how calm I was. Normally when I am angry at someone it never calms down I always stay angry at them to the point where I could kill them, but something was different, I actually calmed down.

Then I came back to reality. When I came back I realized that my friends were at the table staring at me. Lucy, Matina, Lauren, Alex and Jack they were all staring at me funny like as if they were saying ‘Hello earth to Robyn.’ I soon realized there was someone extra sitting at our table and realized it was Carlos. As I thought I started to blush, once again. He looked at me again like he did in class, like as if he could read what I was thinking but once again I knew that was virtually impossible.

“Sorry guys I just tuned out. Was thinking about homework and chores I have to do when I get home.” I said so they would all stop staring at me.

“Thank goodness we were kind of getting worried there for a moment. I mean we said your name heaps of times but you didn’t respond. We thought you might be dead!” Matina explained.

“Thanks for being so considerate of me guys. I will try to not do it again.” Then the bell rang and then we knew it was the weekly school assembly all six of us groaned at the thought of having another assembly.

“What s the point of a school assembly I mean really. All you do is sit there and listen to teachers and randoms talk about crap. It is so stupid!” exclaimed Lauren.

“I know right! I would much rather be having a history lesson instead of this stupid assembly!” History was one of my most hated subjects and my friends knew that so to them me saying this was a shock. Then the second bell rang.

“Crap!” we said in unison and then ran to our lockers and then to the hall.

_________________________________________________________________________

*Please Rate and Comment! That was the second chapter! I hope you are enjoying it so far.*