Info

Well hello new readers! This is ''Random One Shots'' and well, it's random one shots lol. Mostly smut! Just an fyi. This was previously Lesbian One Shots, so a lot of the chapters are lesbians. Each chapter will be a different scenarios, with new characters. Unless it is a continuation of a old chapter. So, let the smut begin! And, if you would like to request, do so! I will list the requirements and info about requests below:

Requirements:
No pedophilia.
No rape. (Unless rape play. Which is not actual rape, but consental non consent.)
No necrophilia.
No beastiality. Unless you consider people who have animal tails and ears. That is okay.

There are a few more requirements, but I can't really think of anymore, so there may be some left out. Consult me on what you want to happen, and I'll see if it is okay by me.

Info About Requests:
If you would like a request, just comment the request, or if you would like to do it anonymously, message me. Please include details. Age, looks, personality, what you want the scenario to be, etc. That or if you don't want to figure it out, or aren't the most creative, and would like me to add a touch of my own thoughts, just say the names, maybe what you would like to happen or an idea of what you would like to happen, tell me to surprise you. If you want a surprise chap, you have to at least have names, their relationship, and what they think of each other. Don't get all pissy and upset if I don't get exactly what you want to happen, so, ADD DETAILS!!!

Enjoy the smut.