~Prologue~

The air was cold. The night sky was covered in stars, the harvest moon being high in the dark, black canvas. Every shooting meteor was at a standstill that night. Because, lurking somewhere deep in the city, a new law was coming into power.

"Get your bag, Bandit." Gerard Way said to his young daughter, Bandit Way, rushing her to grab her overly packed bag. Bandit looked at him, then nodded softly, making sure she had everything. Her lollygagging was making her father anxious.

"Come on, Bandit!" He grumbled quickly, grabbing her hand tightly and dragging her out of her room. The door hung wide open as they left the room, going to the front room where Bandit's mother, Lindsey Anne (otherwise know as Lyn Z), was waiting, holding her bag and another bag in which was to hold food and resources just in case anything bad were to happen.

Why would it, thought Bandit to herself, her eyes darting around to get one last glance at the house that she had grown up in. The cake stain from her fifth birthday party when they had a cake fight; the pictures from her first year of high school... All of the memories were fading away, all because of some odd corporation that her father was scared of. Why, she thought, why is he so worried?

Suddenly, the front door was crashed into by a metal object, the window shards shattering on the ground. Bandit gasped, looking behind her. Gerard gasped as well, grabbing the back door handle, trying to turn it, but it wouldn't budge. Growling, he felt heat come from behind him as a blast of air and debris came flying at his back. He grabbed his wife and daughter and tried to keep them from getting hit by the unknown.

"What the hell was that?!" Lyn Z cried out, looking up at her husband. Bandit looked over her father's shoulder, seeing flames bursting out throughout the entire house. "Dad!!" She cried out, the blazing light coming towards them in a rage.

Bandit grabbed her father's hand, eyes wide as flames surrounded them. "Dad, what are we going to do?!" She asked, eyes starting to show tears. Gerard looks at his little girl, then kisses her head. "Sweetheart, listen, stay with your mother. I'll be back in a few minutes, OK?" he says, looking into Bandit's eyes. She tears up, then hugs her father. "I love you, Daddy!" She says before Gerard releases her slowly, rushing away.

Gerard disappears into the blazing lights of hell, its pit coming to consume Lyn Z and Bandit. But, Bandit wasn't going to let that happen. Not ever. Bandit jumps up, taking her mother's hand and rushing through the flames of her burning house, trying to search for her father. She didn't want her family to be separated, or even worse, killed. She heard a scream behind her; her mother!

She saw Lyn Z on the ground, her still holding Bandit's hand. Bandit spotted a huge piece of roofing on top of her mother, it being in blazing flames. "Mom! No!" She screamed out, trying to pull Lyn Z out, but she wouldn't budge. All her mother did was scream out in pain. 

"B-Bandit, listen to m-me...!" She cries out to her daughter. "Y-Y-You have to get o-out of h-h-here!" She tears up. "It's no use on t-trying to get m-m-me out... D-Dear... I l-love you..." She then gets covered in flames, screams of agony crying out from the blaze. Bandit gasped out in fear and undying sadness. Her mother was gone... 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, my killjoys! Welcome to my story, "No More"

I do hope this story is exciting and enjoyable, and I do hope that it is well written to most peoples' desires in a story of this caliber! Love you all! 

Atentamente (Yours Truly), 

Rebel Cometeir A.K.A Kiara O'Meara