Make Ups

They both looked down.

"If you get pregnant I will beat that baby out of you." Mom yelled at Kayden and Trey, not being serious.

"We won't." They said in unison.

"Again?" Dad whined.

"That's so weird. I hope it's not to many babies." I laughed. He smiled and looked over at mom and dad.

"So. What are we going to do?" Taylor asked them.

"You guys need to tell Liz and Jeremy right away." Dad answered.

"No. They already have four kids to take of. They are going to ground me for life." Alex yelled. Alex has two brothers and a sister, Kayla, Joseph and Johnnie.

"Alex. You have too. Lets go. Tyler and Destiny needs to get home so they can go to sleep. Bye." Mom replied and took dads hands in hers and walked away.

"Bye." Me and Destiny said.

"Bye." They all replied.

I got in the car and we started our drive to where Destiny lives.

"Oh. I live by my self. I told Alex to lie and tell you I live with a friend." Destiny said.

"Oh. That's weird." I smiled.

"Whatever."

"Where do you live then?"

"There." She pointed at an apartment building. She parked and we walked in. She was on the first floor.

It was two bedrooms. Decent sized. Furnished with dark blue furniture and brown soft carpet. Stacked up kitchen and the room had a queen sized bed with a couch and television and the other room had a lot of boxes with baby things and cribs, probably going to be the nursey.

"Where did you get the money?" I asked still looking around her room. White bed with white covering.

She sat down on the bed. "My parents."

I sat down on the ground and helped her take off her shoes. "I thought they didn't support you."

"They felt bad and wanted to repay me. And I have a job. But I'm on fraternity leave for six months." She answers.

"Oh." I put her shoes in her closet and took off mine.

"I will be right back. Your clothes are in that drawer and you can help yourself to anything." She walked into the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of cold water. I grabbed some grapes and walked into the room. Destiny was in the mirror looking at her belly. She had on a long back laced night dress on and she looked pretty cute. Her hair up in a ponytail.

"Hey." She said as she turned around. I closed my mouth and smiled. She laughed at me.

I sat down on the bed and under the covers. She walked to the closet and I watched every move. She laid down after turning off the lights and closing the door.

"I missed you a lot." She said.

"Me too." I agreed and pulled my arm over her body.

"I'm not wearing underwear." She whispered in my ear. I smiled and brought her in closer. She wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Hmmm." I hummed as she pulled down my pants.

I got up and walked to open up the door. It was my family and I forgot they were even coming today to help with the nursery.

"Hey, guys." I approached as I stretched.

"Hey Ty. How did you sleep?" Mom asked as she came into the house.

I thought back to last night. "Great. Best sleep in along time."

"Great. Where is Destiny?" Dad asked smirking as he walked around me.

"Right here. Morning." Destiny said from the hallway. I smiled at her and sat down on the soft dark blue couch.

"So where's the nursery." Trey asked.

"Oh. Over here." She motioned for them to follow her. They walked to the back room and she opened the door.

They followed her instructions and got to work. As me, dad, Trey and Taylor built all three of the cribs the girls opened the boxes of bottles and toys. As well as baby proofing the house.

When we finished that it was around nine. We ate some tacos that Destiny made. They were amazing. Then everyone left. I stayed as well as Trey. That's what he wanted. But everyone else was going over to Liz's for a sleep over. We watched a few movies and ate popcorn and ice cream. Destiny laid on the couch, I laid in between of her legs with my head on her huge belly and Trey laid on a mattress on the floor.

"You want to think of some baby names?" Destiny asked. The movie is finished so she turned off the TV.

"Yeah." Trey responded excitedly.

"Each of us do one. I want them to rhyme." Destiny explained.

"Okay. What about Elijah?" I suggested.

"Yeah. And Jeremiah." Trey added

"Josiah. I like it." She smiled. "Elijah, Jeremiah and Josiah Smith."

"Why are picking my last name?" I asked.

"Because your the farther. Plus. I know you didn't kiss that girl. I talked to her a few days ago. She said that you pushed her away and you are miserable with out me." She kissed me and smiled.

"Is that why. You umm." I looked over at Trey. She nodded and kissed me again. I kissed her back grabbing her head.

"Okay. This just got awkward. I'm going to get a ice cram sandwich." Trey said as he got up.

We laughed in the kiss. "I missed you so much. I'm sorry again though."

"It's okay." She replied.

"Time for bed." I announced.

"Really. I just got this ice cream." Trey whined bitting into his ice cream.

"Finish that then go to sleep. We have to wake up early. Doctors, can't miss this one." Destiny told him as I helped her up.

"Okay. Night." Trey said and got under the covers on the blow up bed.

"Night."

Destiny closed the door and laid in the bed next to me. We cuddled up. I could feel the babies against my stomach. But I fell asleep soon later.

*Chapter has been RE-READ & EDITED*