Chapter 22

One more month and the summer vacation will start. Awww! Thinking about the summer vacation makes me so happy. But remembering that we still have to go through the final exams gives me chills. I walked outside the school feeling the warm air touch my skin. It was a warm day and it was Friday, my favorite day.

Once I walked away from the school gates a group of guys gathered around me. They were about 5 guys and I guess they were seniors. I gave them the "move away" look but since they didn't react I raised one brow and asked"can I help you?" 
"Of course you can," a black haired guy answered.
"How?" I questioned. I really didn't expect them to answer.
"We will show you," the guy spoke again smirking.
I waited for them to say whatever they had in mind but then one of them pinned me  to the wall. His fingers wrapped around my neck preventing me from breathing. I gasped and clawed my hands at his, trying to escape.

"You're going to pay for what your boyfriend did, that's how you can help us," a red haired guy bitterly.
Spots started appearing in my vision and the guy dropped me to the floor where I started coughing hardly.
"I -I don't have a boyfriend "I said as I coughed.
"LIER!!" a tattooed guy said slapping me harshly. 
I started shaking when his hand left my face and I felt so much pain in my face.
"We're going to use you like he used our girlfriends. We will use you like him. Like Kim," the guy who pinned me said as he kneeled down in front of me before touching my jawline. I jerked my head away from his touch but he then he held my chin firmly using his thumb and pointy finger.
I gritted my teeth and yelled "KIM DIDN'T USE ANYBODY!!"
"SHUT UP!! " he yelled back "before 3 years the prettiest girls at school were our girlfriends, but when he showed up all of them ran up to him to become his girlfriends. They all left us for him. And YOU ARE SAYING THAT HE DIDN'T USE ANYBODY!"
I gathered my courage and said loudly trying to hide my fear "if they truly loved you, they wouldn't have left you for him in the first place. Besides, a girlfriend will never leave her boyfriend for another guy except if she was fake from the beginning. Or maybe he had something you didn't. It's such a shame to blame all that shit of yours and your girlfriends on him."
The boys stayed silent for a moment and I felt they have realized that they were wrong.

"I don't give a F*ck about the reason they left us. They dumped us for him and that's it," the guy said before pressing his lips on my neck. I was never humiliated in my whole life like this. Tears slowly escaped my eyes and I started shaking hardly. I felt so weak, weak as a leaf.

"Get away from her morons!!" I heard a person demand. I tried taking my chance to run when the guy turned his head, but then he yanked my arm and shoved me harshly to the wall. I cried out in pain as my back collided with the hard wall and crumbled onto the floor. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face and the taste of blood filled my mouth.

"Diana!! Diana!! Please answer me !! " a familiar voice said. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Kim's worried face above mine.
"Kim," I hissed.
"Thanks God! You're okay." He said as he embraced me into a tight hug. He then wiped away my tears before  helping  me to my feet and then tucking me against his side protectively. I leaned into his chest for support and took comfort in his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Breathing in the warm scent of his shirt, cologne, and sweat, I felt safe, secure.

He walked me to a blue car which I guess was Dylan's car. I climbed in and he did the same. I tried speaking but he hushed me and made me rest my head on his lap. I tried to hold my tears but I couldn't so I started crying hard. "It will be okay. Don't cry," he said as he soothed my hair softly.
"Kim, it's- it's not okay. I was bullied, Kim. M-my body hurts and I-I thought they were g-going to kill me," I sobbed.
"I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I didn't know they would come for revenge," he spoke, his eyes showing so much sadness.
"Kim, I -have-"black spots started covering my vision and my head started aching badly. I couldn't complete my sentence before fainting.

Kim's point of view:

The doctor sanitized Diana's injuries then called the school's principal and told her about what the guys did to her.

I placed Diana on the couch but when I turned to walk away from her, her hand was holding my shirt. She whispered "don't leave me.  Please stay." I looked at her before looking at the guys. The guys all nodded at me therefore I slid beside her and held her warmly between my arms. Her body was so cold and tiny next to mine. She smelled like Jasmines and her face, well her face was showing sadness.  She wasn't smiling as she always did.

"Do you guys think she loves me?" I asked sighing.
"Loves you?? She is head over heals for you!" Justin exclaimed .
"Dude, you guys look perfect together!" Austin said cheerfully.
"But guys we're not even dating!" I said sadly.
"Yeah but still, you make an awesome couple." Dylan remarked.
I inhaled her beautiful scent then said "I wish what you guys said was true."
They all laughed and Austin teased "sure it's!!  Mr. Lover boy!!"