Kenma - Good ending

"Another bad ending!?" You groan loudly at your (favorite color) PSP, cursing the makers of your otome game. You, yet again, managed to get the bad ending, resulting in your character's death or isolation.

"Again?" Your room-mate, Kenma Kouzume, sat beside you on the beige springy couch. His eyes were glued to his own game which was far from your otome games. He was currently trying to defeat the dragon boss, ultimately defeating the game when you kill it.

"Yeah. These boys are so complicated... Who locks people in the cage!?" You whine, dropping the PSP to your free side.

"That's weird."

"I know." You pout, resting your head on the former Nekoma setter's shoulder. You glance at his screen, to be greeted by a large fail wording once again.

"Dang." Kenma sighed, dropping his console into his lap.

"I guess we both lose." You added, your head still rested on his shoulder. "Man, I just want a happy ending in my otome games!"

"Hm.." You hear a light chuckle from the unnatural blond, something fairly rare.

"What, Kenma?" You question, tilting your head up to look at him. "Are you laughing at my failed romances?" A pout forms on your face, and he shakes his head.

"I'm not." The cat-eyed setter replies with a slightly up-curved smile on his face.

"Are too! Look at that smile!"

"Am not." Kenma snickers as you playfully punch him lightly on the shoulder you were once resting on.

"Then what are you laughing at, Kenma?" You inquire, folding your arms across your chest. Your roommate only glances at you, before looking away. "What?! I swear, you think I suck at lov-!" Before you could finish, the usually shy boy crashed his lips onto yours roughly. Or atleast that was supposed to be what happened. You and Kenma groan as you cup your throbbing forehead after slamming into Kenma's. "K-Kenma?"

"It was not supposed to end like that. I was trying to go for otome game kisses and I am so-!" This time you lunged forward to correctly kiss Kenma, both furiously blushing at the first failed attempt. You could tell it was his first kiss since he wasn't all too dominating, but it was cute. As you disengage lips, you snicker at the flustered cat boy in front of you who had trouble even forming a sentence.

"I think this romance route was the best." You say, lunging at him once again for another kiss.

--
A/N: I hate otome games. I always manage to get the bad ending or get stumped at those Shall we date points where you need like a million passports or something. Smh. AND THEY SAID LOVE CANNOT BE BOUGHT. WELL... For a good 10 dollars you can get a passport deal to open the gate to continue your love story! Yay. (Unamused)

I hate them, but I always seem to go back. Why must you draw them so beautifully? Kougou-sama is dying//08.28.2015