pяoʟoɢuє

To Niall, Liam, the pornstar, is a needy, horny, jackass who gets what he wants,

He's actually right.

Liam is needy, he is always horny because he's a sick fück, and he's also a jackass because he's always pissed off, and no one knows why.

Whenever he asks for something, he gets it, and if you tell him 'no' or 'we can't get you that sir', he will go off on a rampage and start yelling at that person until he gets what exactly he wants.

He always does.

It bugs the crap out of Niall, and he wish he could just punch him square in the face but sadly, he can't. He's never had a real good chance, is the problem.

Niall is determined to get what he wants as well, and what he wants, is to see Liam, yell at him, and punch him however many times he'd like.

He would even go to drastic measures and be in a sëx tape with Liam just to try and hurt his feelings.

The downside would be him and Liam having sëx, but it'd be worth it, Niall believes.

What really happens when Niall does get called to do a video with the always angered pornstar?

Well, what Niall really wants to happen, is that after the video, after the limping and wincing since he knows that Liam will be rough, he will yell at and punch him numerous times.

But, what if Niall catches feelings when Liam's buried inside of him, hovering above him like the sëx god he is?

What if Niall finds him so attractive that he wants to take Liam home with him?

Would he really want that?

Or did Liam suggest it since, maybe, Liam finds him attractive?

Niall will only find out soon enough.

But he wishes it wasn't soon now.

~*~

I tried to make it sound interesting enough.

Sorry if its terrible!! :(

Please tell me what you think by commenting!!