Chapter One

"You think this is some sort of fucking joke, don't you?" I yell and see Liam roll his eyes.

"No Liam, this isn't funny, you can't just play with my feelings like that," I scream and he shakes his head and crosses his arms.

"Well say something you asshole," I yell and glare at him.

"What the hell do you want me to say?" he snaps.

"Say you love me or say you hate me. Tell me something, I'm done with just being here for you to use however you want," I shriek and he steps closer.

"Right now, I fucking hate you," he growls. I hold back the tears that fill my eyes.

"That's fine," I yell and walk out of his house. Slamming the door extra hard on my way out. I feel the cool air surround me and I hug myself tightly as I walk down the quiet, dark street. How could he say that? Yes we had both said pretty mean things to each other before, but never had we ever said we hated each other. I had thought it a few times but I knew I never actually meant it. I keep walking down the street and hear a car pull up beside me.

"Look Liz, I'm really sorry," Liam says and gets out of his car.

I hug myself tighter and continue walking, trying my very best to block out the sound of his voice and the footsteps following after me.

"Elizabeth," he calls and grabs my arm.

"Don't touch me," I scream and yank my arm away from him. I look up at him and feel my eyes fill with tears. No Elizabeth, now is not the time to cry.

"Liz I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have said that," Liam says softly and I shake my head.

"But you did say it, that's the problem Liam. You said it to me and I can't just forget it. Now please leave me alone," I say and turn around. I continue walking, this time I don't hear his footsteps following after me. Only the distance sounds of cars passing by my soft crying fill the air.