019

C H L O E

Nate was cheating on me.

Since we started dating up until now, Nate has been cheating on me, He cheated on me with girls from his past and tried his tricks on Veronica. Veronica was totally on board with it but suddenly realized how wrong it was when Nate began kissing up on her neck.

I simply sent Nate a text, using every curse word in the book to describe how I felt about him and where our relationship lies, I mean whatever is left of a relationship.

Something changed in that moment, and I quickly left the house and ran to Eunji's apartment. I should have stood up for myself when my mother told me to leave Skyler. Nate was just a distraction from what I really wanted, and I should have known better.

S K Y L E R

Eunji told me the shittiest news in the world, Nate cheated on Chloe. It took all the willpower in me to not find that asshole and kick his ass. Chloe deserves better, I knew that shithead was too good to be true.

I heard three harsh knocks at the door. As time passed by, they became much more frantic and quicker. I rushed over and opened the door to see lil ol' Chloe standing there. She was huffing and her face was completely red. "Chloe? You're not any drugs are you?" I joked.

C H L O E

I felt so much better, hearing her voice, I wanted to cry. I breathed in a few heavy breaths before saying some pretty controversial things.

"Skyler. I love you." Skyler looked at me confused. "Thanks Chloe, love you too."

I frantically shook my head no, "I am a dumb stupid dumb dumb head, I need you Skyler. I have no idea why I followed my mothers orders, she doesn't understand what we have. I don't care what anyone says about my feelings, I'm the one who has them and I know they're real. This isn't some stupid phase. I'm not experimenting, Skyler. I am in love with you. I want to be with you and only you, for the rest of my life. If I have to leave my mom for that to happen, then," I collected the courage to utter this word, "f-fuck it! I'll move in with Eunji, I move in with another family member I don't care, as long as I have you."

S K Y L E R

I stood there speechless, Chloe stood there, breathing hard. If Chloe had to curse to get her point across then this was serious. Feelings I had buried deep down in me spurted out. I cried at her words and pulled her into a tight embrace. She cried along with me, giving me small squeezes in our embrace.

"I love you, I love you so much." Her voice was muffled by my shoulder yet I could hear her words so clearly.

C H L O E
"I love you Skyler."

S K Y L E R
"I love you too Chloe."