A Changed Life

CHAPTER 1

Everybody had a great life but Hannah. She been bullied several times and got beat up after school for doing nothing. Most people think its funny but most think its not. She cries most of the time and ask herself what did she do wrong or why was she born in this hurtful place. Her mom and dad died after there was a horrible shooting in her neighbourhood. She was only seven when that happened. Now she's fifth teen. She lives with her grandma that is very young but suffers with cancer. Hannah is very worried about her health. Her grandpa died from a horrible sickness. That was the only friend she had in her life. Now she has no one but her grandma.

CHAPTER 2

One day after school, she was avoiding not to get hit. She was thinking and she just couldn't take no more and she just went to the big crowd that was waiting to beat her up. She stood in the middle and then yelled, " What did I ever did to all of you? I'm not a human doll to beat up! I'm a human being just like all of you. " There was a long pause. " Just leave me alone for once, please" She wiped her desperate tears off her face then walked away. While walking home she was thinking when she was little with her mom and dad playing at the park. That was the day when she first learned how to ride her bike. Her thoughts faded when she saw her neighbor, Jake Patterson. She liked him since he moved to the neighborhood. Every girl in school likes him. She always think if he like her but that will never happen. She noticed that he was looking at her when she was walking. She didn't look back cause she know it will cause attention. She learned that from her mom. So she just walked on to her door. When she got inside she didn't expect to see people. She saw about 3 ladies and 2 men's. Her grandma came running toward her giving her a big hug and big kiss on the cheeks. "Come say hi to your aunts and uncles, Hannah." "Hi Hannah, it been so long that I've seen you. You was just a little baby. I'm your aunt Sally. "Hi aunt Sally nice to meet you again" "Oh, Hannah you are so grown. I'm aunt Betty. I was the one that babysat you when you were five. I don't think you remember me." "You were the one that bought me my second barbie doll. I remembered you" "I'm aunt Paula. You don't remembered me at all if you do." "Hi aunt Paula" "Now these our your uncle Rich, John and Jesse." "Hi." "Now who's hungry."

CHAPTER 3

Last night was pretty exciting to meet all my aunts and uncles. But thank God today is Saturday. I usually sit in the back and read or look at the clouds to enjoy myself. So I decided to do something else. I called one of aunts, which they were staying in Boston for awhile, to go to the mall. I haven't been there since.... you know. So when aunt Betty and I got to the mall I spotted Tiffany Holt. She's the one that sends people to beat me up. So I was like "Aunt Betty let's go somewhere else, you know for better enjoyment for the two of us." "Oh, honey I haven't been in the mall for a very long time and this is a better enjoyment for me and I have enough money to buy you and I lots of clothes." So I just said OK and went along. So while I was walking where Tiffany was, Aunt Betty came out of nowhere and said aloud "Is that your friend, Hannah?" I was so embarrassed. Everybody was looking at us. "No, Aunt Betty she's not my friend." While we were walking away I could hear them laughing at me and saying that they would get me at school on Monday. After I forget about all that I really had a great time. I got me some nice clothes and shoes. I hadn't got all these since. I wish I could do that again.

 CHAPTER 4

Monday came and I wasn't feeling good at all. I felt like I was going to throw up. But I shook it up and went to school. When I came to class everybody was looking at me. "Is it true?" Someone in the back of me said that. She turned around and it was Sierra Sanchez. She was a quite girl that always sits in the back of the class but she get along with others. She was better than me. "What's true?" "Is it true that your family has a helicopter that parks at the White House?" "Where did you hear that from?" "I heard it everywhere in school. Everybody's talking about it." I was just sitting there looking at her if she's making any sense. When school was over everywhere I go I hear people talking about the same nonsense that Sierra told me. Every eyeballs and lips were moving to the way I walked home. When I got to my porch for the first time Jake said "hi" to me. I looked at him and smiled. When I got inside I see my grandma packing clothes and running around the house. I was like, "Grandma what's going on?" "Oh Hannah you can't believe what just happened. I got a phone call and I receive that I'm going to a preparation of surgery tomorrow. And I have to leave by tonight." "Then, where I'm going to stay." "Your aunts are coming tonight to stay with you for a couple of days. I'm not going to stay too long, God forbid. Its going to be alright, sweety pie. Now there's food on the stove for you to eat while I'm going to take a shower. Okay?" "Okay." Why this has to happen to her. I hope she take it easy while she's taking the surgery. My aunts came and grandma left. She gave me a big kiss on the cheek and I wished her good luck. The last thing she did was that she told me "Don't let them kids mess with you." And I said okay. My aunts order pizza and we watched a couple of movies and we went to bed. I miss my grandma already.