Cover, Title and Cast

Okay, bit of an update!

- As you can see the cover has been updated with a brand new design. 

- Along with the new cover I have made a slight change to the title, which now reads as "Snow White and the Blood Queen." This is to make things a little clearer for new readers.

- I've had some requests to add a cast for this book - so this is where you come in! I would love to hear your suggestions for any and all characters that you could imagine in these roles. Please comment below - I'm really looking forward to reading your suggestions!

- ONE LAST THING: This book has also been entered into the #Wattys2015 awards. If you've read the book and enjoyed it, please consider voting for any chapters you can - it really helps me out and helps the book get noticed.

I would like to again say how so overwhelmed I have been with the response to this book. I appreciate every single one of your reads, votes, comments, shares, library adds - I love that something I have written has connected with so many of you. Thanks to the efforts of every one of you who has read this book, Snow White and the Blood Queen is about to hit 100,000 reads in just under a year to the day, since I began posting this story, when I first joined Wattpad in 2014.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so grateful to each and everyone of you that has helped get me to this stage.

Reminder:

- Comment with your thoughts on potential cast

- Please vote, share and add to your libraries for the #wattys2015 awards!!!

- Nicky