The House

This is my first story on Wattpad and I'm REALLY excited:) Please Vote and Comment! Hope you like it. (BTW, the story is told in an outside viewer's POV, or it could be mine)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Beans or potatoes?" growled the cafeteria woman. Lily meekly answered, "Potatoes, please." The woman slopped a heap of mashed potatoes on Lily's tray and shooed her on to the cashier. Lily quickly paid for her meal and moved to the table where her friend, Alice, was seated. "Hey Lily! Guess what?" Alice grabbed hold of Lily's arm and yanked her into the seat next to hers. "What?" asked Lily. "Well," Alice replied, " Nina and I heard the 8th graders talking about some haunted house down the street from Avery Kelly's house. We're going to check it out tonight. Wanna come?" Lily didn't have to stop to think. "No way! It could be dangerous! I'm not supposed to mess with that stuff. You could get into trouble." Alice bounced back with a quick retort. "With who? Lily, you worry too much. We're going tonight, with or without you!" Fifteen minutes later the bell sounded, signaling the start of fifth block. Lily rushed to get to her class: Math, in Mrs. Matheney's room.

The whole way down the hall, Lily thought about what Alice said. The words echoed in her head: "Lily, you worry too much." 'Do I really worry a lot?' she thought to herself 'No' she said 'I did the right thing.' What she didn't know was that Alice and Nina would need her help to save their lives.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please Vote and Comment:)

I think its going good so far, what about you??

~Mattie:)