Ch.2

You stare at yourself in the mirror, looking at all your bruises. You have a black eye, scratches on your arms and legs, big black bruise on your shoulder, bruises on your face. This is a normal thing ever since Ray started doing drugs and drinking. your thoughts we're interrupted from Ray coming in slamming the front door, you knew he was drunk. He comes in the bathroom and wraps his arms around your waist and begins to kiss your neck. You didn't want to do this right now.

You: Ray please not tonight.

Ray: what bitch.

You: please not tonight, I can't

Ray: Bitch I do whatever I want

*slaps you*

You begin to push him back, but Ray begins to punch you in the face repeatedly. he grabs your hair and drags you to the bed, where he strips you. He slips a condom on, and enters you roughly, causing you to cry out and bleed. You punch Ray in the face and rays pulls out and throws you on the floor. He kicks you in the stomach and face, and he punches you ever, adding to your bruises. After beating you he walks out the house and tells you he's going to get some drinks.

You rush and get up and get in your car and drive to Prodigy's house. Prodigy is your bestfriend and your brother all in one not your blood brother, but he's so close he could be he's the only one who knows about the abuse. Once you get to his house, you knock on the door and a few minutes later prodigy answers the door, and immediately pulls you in the house and into a tight loving hug. He rubs your back as you cry in his chest. he makes you feel safe .

Prod: here, let's go to the bathroom and see what he did this time.

You: ok.

Prodigy carries you to his bathroom upstairs and he places you in the tub. he gets a good look at your face,.and his facial expression shows anger and sadness. You notice a fed tears run down his cheek. He wipes them and gets a first aid kit and some ice. He puts creme on your scratches on your arms and tells you to hold the ice on your lip. He takes off your shirt and pants leaving you in your bra and panties. You don't mind him taking off your clothes because he doesn't mean it in any way. He's your brother and is just helping. He notices all the bruises on your stomach and between your thighs. He clenches his jaw, obviously angry.

You: prod, are you mad at me

Prod: why would I be mad at you?

You: because I didn't leave him.

Prod: no im not mad at you, but I do want to fuck Ray up

With that, he picks you up and lays you in the bed and gets in with you, wrapping his arms around you.

Prod: tomorrow let's go to knotts ok. It'll take your mind off of things.,

You: yaah!!! I love knotts!!!

Prod: I know, goodnight babygirl.

And with that he kissed your forehead and you guys both went to sleep.