Love the 4 letter word

Hi ppl am new so don't mind my łóusiness pls.this story Is inspired by"meeting the alpha" and "the alphas love"go read them they are awesome anyway lets begin...

stacey POV

I was awaken by the sounds of screams from my brothers and the shouting of my mother"get up lazy bums!"my mom(Sarah) came to my bed side and said with a sincere voice"wake up darling,or u will be late for school! I immediately got up and started changing into my uniform which was placed neatly on the table by my mom

She probably does not scold me as much as my brothers because am the apple of her eye.

After changing I went downstairs and are my breakfast which was delicious sausages and eggs cooked by my mother."Sarah .your cooking is the best!" I commented,she smiled and went on with her chores.i quickly ate my meal to avoid missing the bus,as I was about to leave I got a call from Joel,one of the hottest guys in the school."can you come to the basketball court when you reach school?i have something important to tell you"I replied "ok"and then he hung up.what was so important? After saying my farewells and left for school.

Joel's POV

I doubt the fact she know that she

is my mate.but if I tell her she would might be confused,and I can't imagine what her reactions would be.would she be shocked,afraid or cold towards me?cause if she becomes afraid or cold towards me,how am I ever going to get a mate?

As I walked I pondered about the matter,not paying careful attention.i accidentally knocked into Ethan who was also from my pack."whatcha thinking about dude?"I replied"well,I know who my mate is already,and am scared that if I tell her she would be scared or it would affect her life badly."Ethan then replied"it's great to hear that you found your mate whilst I haven't but anyway,you should just tell her dude!" I nodded and proceeded to the basketball court to wait for her.

After five minutes,she entered the court,both our eyes met and there was a overwhelming current of electricity inside my body and wondered if she felt the same.

Tks for reading hope u enjoyed I am gonna make short chapters but will make more chapters

Comment

Vote

Share

:)