Intro

Intro

Wolves.

A pack of wolves ran after her, grunting and howling. She forced herself to run as far as her two feet could take her.

The cold air sharply brushed against her skin as she kept running. She dared not to look back.

Her hair swayed in the wind, and she began to have no idea when will she ever stop running for her life.

Just then, a figure appears a few meters in front of her. Wearing a dark coat that covers half of his face yet his sharp jawline was visible.

Lisa freaked out, but she didnt stop running else the wolves might feed on her.

Her instincts kicked in and for a second she knew she was in huge trouble, it felt like she lost the battle.

That was until the figure grabbed her by her wrist and they disappeared before the wolves sight.

Leaving the wolves panting, as they try to catch their breath. The alpha wolf grunts at the rest, transforming into a figure right before them.

He lifts his white fur coat above his head and glares at his pack.

"Master's going to kill us."

- - -

"Get lost!" She screams, loud enough for her voice to echo.

The beasts stopped for a moment and starts laughing. "You're telling us what to do?"

"I am your queen and you do as I say!" She spats, although her statement merely made proper sense.

Hyerin glared at them but widens her eyes as the beast swung his weapon.

An axe comes directed to her. And it was as if she saw her whole life being played before her very two eyes.

And gosh it was boring!

She squeezed her eyes shut and held her hands in front of her face, she tried defending herself.

Until she hears the axe crashing into a pile of glasses.

The sound happened far away from where she stood.

She gasped once she opened her eyes, all the beasts have fallen as if a hurricane had whipped them off.

Her eyes widened at the figure standing in front of her. From the broad shoulder structure she could tell it was a man.

"W-who are you?" She cursed herself for stuttering and watched the man in a dark coat turn to her slightly.

"HEY!" She protests when he held her by the wrist, and vanished through thin air.

- - -

Lightning striked her palace, she covered her ears and pressed herself against the wall.

Jia hated when she lost control of her own powers. Being the only heir of the family, things were going too fast on her.