Chapter 11

Jessica's POV:

Once we got back to Shawn's house it was 8:46 pm. I was tired so I decided to just get right to sleep. I went upstairs and I put on my Cookie Monster PJ's. Then I sit on my vanity stool and take off all my makeup. When I go back to the room I go to find Shawn. "Hey Shawn?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He yells from downstairs.

"I'm going to go too bed ok? I'm really tired." I yell back.

"Ok good night!" He yells again.

"Good night!!" I say mocking his voice and chuckle. I turn off all the lights, plug in my phone and set the alarm for 6:45 am and with that I fell asleep.

*In the morning*

*Beep..beep..beep*

Jesus. I hit the alarm clock so it can shut up. I groan and get up. I head over to my closet and pick out my outfit. After I choose what I'm going to wear I go in the bathroom and take a shower. Then I shampoo my hair, put on my conditioner and shave. After I was done takin a shower I turn off the shower faucet and began to brush my teeth.

Once I was done I turn off the bathroom light and got my clothes. I put on some black & white aztec print crop top, a black skater skirt and my white vans. After I added a gold necklace over my outfits to complete it 'cuz I felt something was missing(Btw outfit on top). I then go over my vanity desk and applied some makeup. I applied some concealer, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and some baby lips. Since my hair was still kind of wet I got my blow dryer and dried my hair. After that I got my curling wand and curled my hair. I grab my backpack and phone and try to find Shawn.

"Shawn!" I yell.

"I'm hereee!!" He yells back and I chuckle. I run downstairs and see him eating a muffin while on his phone. "You ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Bye Mom!" He yells. I thought she was still asleep but I hear her answer back.

"Bye honey!" She said while we were almost out the door.

"By Mrs. Mendes! Have a nice day!" I say.

"Thank you sweetie, you too!!" She says chuckling and I close the door.

***

When we arrived it was 8:25 so that means I have a few minutes before the bell rings and get my things ready for the first period. "Bye Shawn I'll see you in fourth period." I say while waving good bye. "Bye Jess, K!" He yells and chuckles, I smile and shake my head.

While I'm grabbing my books for algebra 2 I see Mia coming my way. "Jess!!" She yells smiling.

"Mia!!" I say mocking her tone and laughing.

"Are you ready for algebra 2?" She asks and I nod. We clutch our arms together and go to class.

Once we reach the class we go inside. Mia takes a seat and pats down the desk next to her. I smile and walk towards her until I trip, or should I say someone tripped me. I look up and see Skyler and her little fake Barbie group laughing with the rest of the class.

"Alright class settle down" Mr. Calvin said and the whole class got quiet. I got up and sat next to Mia.

"Skyler's such a bitch." She whispered to me and I chuckle.

*Before fourth period*

I was at my locker when I hear people coming towards me. I look over my shoulder and see Skyler with her little bitchy dogs following her crusty ass.

"Oh hey Jess." She smirks, I just ignore her. She clears her throat so I can face her but I don't. I just act like nobody's there which is not necessarily a lie like its Skyler.