December 21st

The morning was cool and warmer than yesterday. I got up and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The other guys were watching TV and looking shocked. "What's going on?" I asked when I went over to them. Kris changed the channel quickly and shook his head, "We were just watching random stuff." I glared at Kris, "Oh really? Tell me what you guys were watching. I know that it has something to do with me." They went silent for a while. Finally, Kai sighed and changed the channel back. I looked and watched... They were watching the news, it was entertainment news and they were reporting on the incident in the alleyway... The video of me and Chen fighting those gangsters... I glared at the TV and didn't say anything. "I think we should change the channel now, Kai." Baekhyun said and took the remote. I didn't say anything and looked away. "It's okay guys, I was just shocked. I'm okay, I promise." Luhan stared at me in concern. I smiled, "Luhan, I'm really okay. I'm not going to be depressed anymore. I'll wait for Jongdae ssi to come back." The rest of the members sighed in relief. Luhan gave me a tight hug.

Chanyeol, Lay and Kai took me to the mall. They made me wear this and that so I just sat down and watched instead. I decided to walk to the hats and pick one out. Chanyeol bought it for me and got himself. I wore it as soon as I left the store. "Hey guys, do you want to have a snowball fight?" Chanyeol smirked. I laughed, "Chanyeol, you're so on." Lay and Kai giggled and threw snowballs at us first. We got hit and looked at each other. "PAYBACK TIME!!" We said together and threw some back at them. We chased each other around and had a lot of fun. By the evening, we collapsed on the snow bank laughing. "Best. Time. Ever." I commented. "Glad you said that, hyung." Lay smiled.

I went to sleep quickly when I got home. I dreamt myself making baozis and saying Merry Christmas to all the members while serving Baozis to everyone. I found myself looking at a reflection of myself and found that I was looking at a giant baozi. I laughed and got dragged but the other members to dance... I had the best time of my life. If only that happened for real...