alpha 1

"Trey where you at"? My voice boomed threw the mansion.

"What's up kyle"? He said coming up to me.

"I'm going to be going to Jake pack he needs my help with some rogues, i need you to take care of my pack for about two weeks"

"Alright i got you man" i walked away and everyone averted their eyes to the walls,i walked threw with my head held up, i closed my room door. I opened the window and change my sheets from last night, with Tracy she could of least take her dirty draws, or clean my bed up. I threw it in the trash and threw the sheets in my washer. I started to get pack up, to go to jack pack.

**]***Five hours later

Im about to Jack pack. I was in a plane heading to Georgia he was a great friend he always had my back. I only trust a hand full of people my parents, my beta, third command, and jack and some other alphas. My name is Kyle grey. Im 21 years old, i killed a lot of rogues, and pack members for reasonable explanation. I haven't found my mate and i don't want to yet.

People says im mean, i just shrug and keep going i dont talk to a lot of people when i do they think something is wrong with me and hurry and leave. I rested my head, thinking its going to be a long plain fly from Nebraska to south Carolina.

Klye in the picture

Follow me on instagram: shonda_noel
Add me on snapchat: cutiebabeshonda
Kik : cutieshonda

Edited